FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For all your expert predictions
By Juliet P
So now neither of my drivers are competing - I had Heidfeld and Hulkenberg. Fail. I'm surprised I'm not bottom!
By darwin dali
So now neither of my drivers are competing - I had Heidfeld and Hulkenberg. Fail. I'm surprised I'm not bottom!

Oh, you're not? :P:twisted:
By killem2

That was risky :P I think its pretty clear unless they are listed as the main drivers no sense in bothering with anyone else, because trying tokeep up with points even with vettel is damn hard.
By What's Burning?
The problem with these is that you set it and forget it... there's not much fun during the season and not much you can effectively change once cast.

Congratulations to all that played, and congrats to Vlad.. but let's all play our own forum pool game next year. It will be dog eat dog, for sure.
By vlad
Always for that idea, mate. :wink:
By darwin dali
The problem with these is that you set it and forget it... there's not much fun during the season and not much you can effectively change once cast.

Congratulations to all that played, and congrats to Vlad.. but let's all play our own forum pool game next year. It will be dog eat dog, for sure.

Or bitch eat bitch? :twisted:
By scotty
Will sort out this season's league SOON and on a better site where you can do more, make driver changes etc. Watch this space :)

See our F1 related articles too!