FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By andrew
Let's just hope that Stoner hops off early in a few races and Pedrosa keeps winning. :thumbup:

let's ? as in the collective? Lets hope Rossi breaks a leg... :rolleyes:

No it's just me and RC seeing as we are not Stoner fans. Don't get me wrong, I'm not wishing an injury on him, just hope he has a couple low sides just to mae the season a bit ore interesting. :D
By oaba09
I'm more interested in moto2 than motoGP this year....Stoner will win it, Lorenzo will need a miracle in order to beat casey....

Marquez is now leading the moto2 championship by one point(I wanna see him in motoGP next season(rumors are, his team is going to lease a honda bike in order to bypass the "no rookie allowed in a factory team rule")
By bud
I'm hoping Bradl wins it, we have enough Spaniards and Italians, a German is refreshing.
Last edited by bud on 05 Oct 11, 08:05, edited 1 time in total.
By racechick
Smith!
By Frontrunner
I'm hoping Bradl wins it, we have enough Spaniards and Italians, a German is refreshing.

Same can't be said about F1, But yes i do like to see Bradl take the title over Marquez for that reason too.
By racechick
BRAD-LY not BRAD-L :P Ok maybe next year.
By Frontrunner
Andrea Dovizioso has signed up a 2012 ride with Tech 3 Yamaha, I think with Marco getting a factory bike from Honda, Dovi had to look elsewhere.
By Frontrunner
Surprising news involving Marc Marquez, championship leader in Moto2

Team CatalunyaCaixa Repsol rider Marc Márquez will have one minute added onto his best lap time in Saturday’s qualifying session at the Iveco Australian Grand Prix, after being penalised by Race Direction for an incident involving Ratthapark Wilairot during the Friday morning practice session at Phillip Island.

Márquez and Wilairot collided at the end of the session once the chequered flag had been passed by both riders, in an incident in which Márquez crashed into the back of the Thai rider. After reviewing the incident Race Direction decided to hand Márquez the one-minute penalty.

In a statement the FIM said that Márquez had ridden in “an irresponsible manner, causing danger to Wilairot which is an infringement of Article 1.21.2 of the 2011 FIM Road Racing World Championship Grand Prix Regulations”.

Will see if Bradl will take advantage come Sunday.
By bud
Will see if Bradl will take advantage come Sunday.

I hope so!

Also hope for a 5th AusGP Stoner win :D
By oaba09
Marquez is a phenom!

He started from last place and still managed to finish in 3rd place...Bradl finished in 2nd place so he's now leading the championship by 3 pts w/ only 2 races to go...
By bud
World Champion Casey Stoner!! Congratulations wrapping it up at home on his Birthday! Awesomely awesome. :D

Sorry for Jorge, apparently they were looking for parts of his finger on the track :yikes:
By andrew
Race was on the same time as the F1 and I could only record one. What did I miss except Stoner getting the championship?

See our F1 related articles too!