FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
texasmr2 wrote: "Sorry bmwpower we have a new who want's too be a 'keybored ' warrior so I hope she is mature enough too take her arguement to me via pm so we can enjoy your car , not like I will even respond but she can try."

Don't worry about it Tex, half the stuff she wrote is very incoherent to the rest of us. I don't know why people just love to pick a fight for no damn reason, but if you pick a fight, pick a smart one and never with an Adm. Its like picking a fight with your waiter, you know they gonna spit in your food.:director:

Oh no!!!! :yikes:

Stupid stupid me. :crying:
texasmr2 wrote: "Sorry bmwpower we have a new who want's too be a 'keybored ' warrior so I hope she is mature enough too take her arguement to me via pm so we can enjoy your car , not like I will even respond but she can try."

Don't worry about it Tex, half the stuff she wrote is very incoherent to the rest of us. I don't know why people just love to pick a fight for no damn reason, but if you pick a fight, pick a smart one and never with an Adm. Its like picking a fight with your waiter, you know they gonna spit in your food.:director:

Oh no!!!! :yikes:

Stupid stupid me. :crying:

It's really no big deal mate and to TacoMac we got off on the wrong foot so I'm cool if you are ok :) ? Let's just enjoy this car regardless of anything else as we atleast owe bmwpower that much right?
Actually I really regret the fights I've had with waiters over the years..note the bolded section in my post. :(
Actually I really regret the fights I've had with waiters over the years..note the bolded section in my post. :(

Yah I saw that and it's classic :thumbup: BUT have you had yourself 'tested' lately, I'm just saying :D !
I'm one of those afraid of hospitals...I don't want them turning me in after getting my blood samples. :nono:

See our F1 related articles too!