FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By nish2280
Ferraris are for posers.

The Mclaren is alright but its a bit too technical.

So that leaves me with.................a SLS Amg, yes please.

German cars> All else.

When i saw pictures of the SLS i fell in love, saw it on tv and my attraction was further enhanced but then i saw it on the road and mistook it for a Z4 ! :(
By FRAFPDD
Ferraris are for posers?

Mmmmmkay.

Gotta stop taking things to serious pal.
By FRAFPDD
Ferraris are for posers.

The Mclaren is alright but its a bit too technical.

So that leaves me with.................a SLS Amg, yes please.

German cars> All else.

When i saw pictures of the SLS i fell in love, saw it on tv and my attraction was further enhanced but then i saw it on the road and mistook it for a Z4 ! :(

Oh yeah it does look a bit Z4 like.....i just love what ive heard.

I get the impression people jsut say id want/have/like the Ferarri because they like to act around their cohorts that they know what theyre talking about, and the easiest thing to say is to throw in the most famous car manafacturer in the world.

If it ever came down to it id probably spend hours wondering whether id want all three of the cars i said, but the SLS just does it.

That Mercedes powerplant, beastly growl, and it doesnt need gimmicks, its gullwing doors are simply paying tribute to its old predecssor, other then that, nothing.

Ferrari has the F1 style steering and fancy display and tyre temp screen, and mclaren have the pop up rear wing.

Plus i think in the tests they did on Top Gear, im trying to find the episode, the SLS was the fastest too, but on an actual track it was about as aerodynamic as a fish.
By Hammer278
As a fish...that's a good thing right? Fish need to be aerodynamic to manouvre through water. :P

See our F1 related articles too!