FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
I forgot one car that I had it was a Mazda GLC, can't remember what year. I enjoyed driving it but did not love it but after a few months of ownership I could rebuild the carb in 20min or less :hehe: . I abandoned it in a parking lot and told everyone it was stolen :D !!
I forgot one car that I had it was a Mazda GLC, can't remember what year. I enjoyed driving it but did not love it but after a few months of ownership I could rebuild the carb in 20min or less :hehe: . I abandoned it in a parking lot and told everyone it was stolen :D !!

In other words you're admitting to insurance fraud? naughty! :nono:

Not at all as I did not mention anything about making a claim :confused: ?

Not at all as I did not mention anything about making a claim :confused: ?

You did say "told everyone", usually everyone includes that call to the insurance company... even if you did; good on you I say, we get taken to the cleaners by the insurance company every day and when it comes time to claim, suddenly they are not very helpful; at least in my experience! + plus it was a joke, I wasn't actually suggesting...
Ok here's a story of my old Cutlass I loved but ended up hating thank god I wrecked it lol! Late '70s early '80s I was working for Kroger and it was summertime so I left my windows cracked etc etc right. So one of my best friends (who I actually just got off the phone with to relay this memory) and another friend shot a rabbit at the ranch and stuffed it under my drivers seat lol! It took about a week to figure out and find the rabbit, uhhh that smell can't you smell that smell :hehe: .
Ok here's a story of my old Cutlass I loved but ended up hating thank god I wrecked it lol! Late '70s early '80s I was working for Kroger and it was summertime so I left my windows cracked etc etc right. So one of my best friends (who I actually just got off the phone with to relay this memory) and another friend shot a rabbit at the ranch and stuffed it under my drivers seat lol! It took about a week to figure out and find the rabbit, uhhh that smell can't you smell that smell :hehe: .

I can top that.

Thankfully not with my car... but a friend of mine and I went fishing for blues on a charter off the jersey shore, and we used picked up some calamari to use as bait... I'm not the fisherman, so don't fault the technique if it's wrong. I simply went for a day out on a boat and the beer.

So we get to place, get out on the fishing trip and when we're 45 minutes out and go look for the bait, he realizes that he left the plastic bag in the trunk. This was a little pos Audi Fox, can't even remember the year, probably early 80's. Well you've got no idea what calamari smells like when it has been left inside a hot trunk of a car for 8 hours under an August sun. :yikes: Needless to say, after countless washings of all the rugs and hosing out the back of the car, you could smell it months later! Her got rid of the car, and we still laugh about it.

I can top that.

Thankfully not with my car... but a friend of mine and I went fishing for blues on a charter off the jersey shore, and we used picked up some calamari to use as bait... I'm not the fisherman, so don't fault the technique if it's wrong. I simply went for a day out on a boat and the beer.

So we get to place, get out on the fishing trip and when we're 45 minutes out and go look for the bait, he realizes that he left the plastic bag in the trunk. This was a little pos Audi Fox, can't even remember the year, probably early 80's. Well you've got no idea what calamari smells like when it has been left inside a hot trunk of a car for 8 hours under an August sun. :yikes: Needless to say, after countless washings of all the rugs and hosing out the back of the car, you could smell it months later! Her got rid of the car, and we still laugh about it.

So you have some experience with fishing trips - you didn't disclose that in your job interview... :whip::twisted:

See our F1 related articles too!