FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By FRAFPDD
Becketts for everyone i see!, if i had a clue what you both looked like id keep an eye out.

well you know what i look like :hehe: i have to say when i got there last year at the gates, (being my 1st time),i was like YEEEHEHEHE rubbing hands with glee!, oh and podium finish from lewis just made it fantastic :cloud9:

given what your wearing and the shade on your face in the pic id say i know what about 100,000+ of you look like....[/quote]
How about posting a pic of you and not from your keyboard :hehe: ?

huh?

yes thats true! :hehe: I think i get what tex is saying but i cant be certain lol :hehe:

i would...can put a pic of me if hed like, itd just be irrelevant to F1 completely. Racechick could just put her name on her back (not her real one) and it wouldnt be weird, considering the nature of event, then i guess you wouldnt stand out much with a giant poster ona stick saying robert pointing down....pretty normal, then i could wear a gimp suit or something which is pretty..normal.
By vaptin
Well, there is a thread in anything else where we're supposed to put pics of ourselves up, although then everyone calls you fat and ugly :whip:

Think I'll go next year, if I get a job this summer, or manage two weeks without food.
By Robert12010
Becketts for everyone i see!, if i had a clue what you both looked like id keep an eye out.

well you know what i look like :hehe: i have to say when i got there last year at the gates, (being my 1st time),i was like YEEEHEHEHE rubbing hands with glee!, oh and podium finish from lewis just made it fantastic :cloud9:

given what your wearing and the shade on your face in the pic id say i know what about 100,000+ of you look like....[/quote]
How about posting a pic of you and not from your keyboard :hehe: ?

huh?

yes thats true! :hehe: I think i get what tex is saying but i cant be certain lol :hehe:

i would...can put a pic of me if hed like, itd just be irrelevant to F1 completely. Racechick could just put her name on her back (not her real one) and it wouldnt be weird, considering the nature of event, [b]then i guess you wouldnt stand out much with a giant poster ona stick saying robert pointing down....pretty normal, then i could wear a gimp suit or something which is pretty..normal.
[/b

:rofl: im going to have my new lewis cap and the black mclaren t shirt on( assuming its sunny) lol, so im going to look pretty similar to everyone :hehe:

Well, there is a thread in anything else where we're supposed to put pics of ourselves up, although then everyone calls you fat and ugly :whip:

Think I'll go next year, if I get a job this summer, or manage two weeks without food.

call who fat and ugly?! :hehe:
By racechick

Im in that thread somewhere.

Id have been easy to spot a couple of years ago in my designer anti Mosely Tshirt and banner. This year it will just be lewis stuff. :D
Vaptin...you should go!!!
By FRAFPDD
[

I'll look into it at least,

join the becketts bandwagon before its sold out!
By racechick
[

I'll look into it at least,

join the becketts bandwagon before its sold out!

yeah!! :P
By Robert12010
or you could go to the maggots mash up, the chapel crowd or the hangar straight hang out :P:hehe:
By texasmr2
Hey when the lot of you go please share some pic's with us Maggots ok? :)
By Robert12010

we will get them, dont you worry :wink::hehe:
By texasmr2

we will get them, dont you worry :wink::hehe:

:thumbup:
By FRAFPDD
I dont know what im wearing, but it probably wont be Mclaren wear other then a fancy baseball cap. I want to bask in my anonimity(spelling?) whilst searching for fellow forumners :P
By texasmr2
I dont know what im wearing, but it probably wont be Mclaren wear other then a fancy baseball cap. I want to bask in my anonimity(spelling?) whilst searching for fellow forumners :P

Just look for the people running away :wink: .

See our F1 related articles too!