Jonathan Legard to be sacked and replaced by DC?!

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
madbrad

Re: Jonathan Legard to be sacked and replaced by DC?!

Postby madbrad »

I'm not a big fan of Bob Varhsa or David Hobbs. I like Steve Matchett and I think he should go back to Britain and sit beside MB.
sent from my supercray using assembler.

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!
stonemonkey
Missing Mod
Favourite Driver: Bernie
Favourite Team: Connaught

Postby stonemonkey »

I won't miss Legard, he doesn't seem to be able to follow what's going on much of the time. DC and Brundle seem an odd pair for commentary but who knows, could work.
To use my phone in the car I deleted all my German contacts, it's now Hans free.
darwin dali
Forum Queen

Postby darwin dali »

madbrad wrote:I'm not a big fan of Bob Varhsa or David Hobbs. I like Steve Matchett and I think he should go back to Britain and sit beside MB.

BV and DH are alright by themselves - one a bit dry, the other a bit 'too funny'. But it's the combo of all three together that does it for me, the ease with which they work together with each having their roles. And yes, Steve is the most competent of them all.
Image Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. Image
7UpJordan

Postby 7UpJordan »

"Either way it's a wing."

The moment that sealed his sacking.

Good riddance, was he "GOOD ENOUGH???????? No............."
"And Mansell was lucky not to be taken off by that RIDICULOUS bit of driving by Alliot!!" - James Hunt
"AAAAAND into the pitlane..... OHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" - Murray Walker
Jabberwocky
Mod
Favourite Driver: 5 Iron
Favourite Team: Williams

Postby Jabberwocky »

I don't think DC is the right choice, but it might work....

Who would argue with Eddie at every race?
A racing car that does not win, is just art
stonemonkey
Missing Mod
Favourite Driver: Bernie
Favourite Team: Connaught

Postby stonemonkey »

Jabberwocky wrote:I don't think DC is the right choice, but it might work....

Who would argue with Eddie at every race?

They could get Eddie Irvine in for that.
To use my phone in the car I deleted all my German contacts, it's now Hans free.
SennaVille

Postby SennaVille »

darwin dali wrote:
madbrad wrote:I'm not a big fan of Bob Varhsa or David Hobbs. I like Steve Matchett and I think he should go back to Britain and sit beside MB.

BV and DH are alright by themselves - one a bit dry, the other a bit 'too funny'. But it's the combo of all three together that does it for me, the ease with which they work together with each having their roles. And yes, Steve is the most competent of them all.

The three amigos are just excellent! I met them at a Speedtv party in Indy a few years back. Ole Hobbsie is such a flirt :hehe:
" Fire! Fire!, Diniz in the oven" - Murray Walker on seeing Pedro Diniz's Sauber on fire
darwin dali
Forum Queen

Postby darwin dali »

SennaVille wrote:
darwin dali wrote:

The three amigos are just excellent! I met them at a Speedtv party in Indy a few years back. Ole Hobbsie is such a flirt :hehe:

More so than quick Nick? :wink:
Robert12010

Postby Robert12010 »

darwin dali wrote:
SennaVille wrote:
darwin dali wrote:

is quick nick a flirt? :hehe:
Tiger woods and Lewis Hamilton- idols and legends!
Mclaren- the past, present and forever!
darwin dali
Forum Queen

Postby darwin dali »

Robert12010 wrote:
darwin dali wrote:
SennaVille wrote:
darwin dali wrote:

Well, SennaVille had a little run in with him, but she can explain it better :hehe:
Robert12010

Postby Robert12010 »

darwin dali wrote:
Robert12010 wrote:
darwin dali wrote:
SennaVille wrote:
darwin dali wrote:

Well, SennaVille had a little run in with him, but she can explain it better :hehe:

:rofl::rofl:
SennaVille

Postby SennaVille »

Back in the good ole days, when speedtv was speedvision, they had a forum that included something called the Fan Fun zone, FFZ for short. Did none of you ever visit it? Anyways, it was a great little place to be. I joined in 2003 and a lot of us are still chatting away on a site we've invented because the FFZ is no longer any fun. The three amigos often chimed in on the site and chatted away and every Indy GP they would host a party for us die-hard FFZ members. So I've partied with Hobbsie, Matchett and Varsha..woop! They are as fun as you'd imagine.

Quick Nick was just catching an elevator up to his room once when I came across him. I did a little girly jump and whoop thing and he blushed to his roots. I don't know which of us was more embarrassed :irked:
" Fire! Fire!, Diniz in the oven" - Murray Walker on seeing Pedro Diniz's Sauber on fire
darwin dali
Forum Queen

Postby darwin dali »

SennaVille wrote:Back in the good ole days, when speedtv was speedvision, they had a forum that included something called the Fan Fun zone, FFZ for short. Did none of you ever visit it? Anyways, it was a great little place to be. I joined in 2003 and a lot of us are still chatting away on a site we've invented because the FFZ is no longer any fun. The three amigos often chimed in on the site and chatted away and every Indy GP they would host a party for us die-hard FFZ members. So I've partied with Hobbsie, Matchett and Varsha..woop! They are as fun as you'd imagine.

Quick Nick was just catching an elevator up to his room once when I came across him. I did a little girly jump and whoop thing and he blushed to his roots. I don't know which of us was more embarrassed :irked:

Whoop thing? Tell me more... :twisted:
Robert12010

Postby Robert12010 »

darwin dali wrote:
SennaVille wrote:Back in the good ole days, when speedtv was speedvision, they had a forum that included something called the Fan Fun zone, FFZ for short. Did none of you ever visit it? Anyways, it was a great little place to be. I joined in 2003 and a lot of us are still chatting away on a site we've invented because the FFZ is no longer any fun. The three amigos often chimed in on the site and chatted away and every Indy GP they would host a party for us die-hard FFZ members. So I've partied with Hobbsie, Matchett and Varsha..woop! They are as fun as you'd imagine.

Whoop thing? Tell me more... :twisted:

:rofl::P
Flux

Postby Flux »

david croft alongside martin brundle would be as far as im concerned the dream team. im a huge fan of anthony davidson i just think david croft would be better up alongside martin than back on five live.

but on legard's sacking, to be honest its be on the making for a while now.