FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
im furious, i dont have digital yet and ITV in all their infinite wisdom have put the live qualifying onto itv 3. im gutted, why does that channel have F1, they couldnt give a f*** about it.

now i have to wait until 1.40pm until i can watch, no doubt with laps missing etc. :evil::roll:
By 7UpJordan
I'm lucky I got Sky Digital for Christmas as I would miss the re-run as well as I'll be in Sheffield for the Newcastle game.
im furious, i dont have digital yet and ITV in all their infinite wisdom have put the live qualifying onto itv 3. im gutted, why does that channel have F1, they couldnt give a f*** about it.

now i have to wait until 1.40pm until i can watch, no doubt with laps missing etc. :evil::roll:

F**king Bollocks!! Stupidity by ITV, can't believe it!! :x:evil::x:evil:

At least i have Setanta to fall back on. :)
By darwin dali
Stop whining: I have to get up at 2:30 am or actually stay up till then to catch quali - unless I leave it to my DVR...
By Irv the Swerve
The time isn't the problem DD, it's itv showing it on itv 3.
By madbrad
here it's 11 pm quali on TSN, 1 am on SPEED, and they both have the race at 2:30 am, including the pre race show. This shows that Quali is not live here.
By darwin dali
mad, check your times again: the race is at 15:00 local time and SPEED shows it live at 3:00 (starting at 2:30 with pre-race show). Quali is at 14:00 local time and SPEED shows it at 2:00 live. Both times the time difference is 12 hours, so quali has to be live. Dunno where you get the 23:00 time from (probably a repeat of practice).
By madbrad
OOPS I was looking at the Pacific time(not the eastern time) for the quali on TSN. Make that Sat 2 am instead of 11pm. The rest of my numbers are what it said, but something is missing. You're right, Speed has it live at 2 am, but they didn't list it in the little "what's on this weekend in F1" box, just the repeat of it right before the race. I had to go to the actual TV schedule for it.
The times were from the websites, not from my PVR's guide. I take it you're in my time zone.
By darwin dali
Yeah, I go by my TimeWarner on-screen schedule.
And yes, we're neighbors (or is it spelled neighbours on your side of the border? :P ) - I'm in NY, 'bout 150 miles southeast from you.
By madbrad
Yes. all Americans live in crippling fear of the letter U.
By darwin dali
Not true: see, e.g., thru vs. through - LOL!
It's about simplification of spelling (because Americans are uneducated and can't read or spell).
By madbrad
Their gallon is puny too. That must be a reflection of something. :lol:
By darwin dali
Ah that? It's a conspiracy by big oil to keep the posted gas prices low. :evil:
By madbrad
I like cheesies.
By bud
Try living in the southern Hemisphere you bunch of whinges! :P almost every race is on the wee hours of the morning for us even ones roughly in our timezones! i just watched qualifying which was on at 1am just 8 hours behind the actual event....whats worse is ithe race is live 4pm central australian time yet will only get a replay at 10 15 sunday night, when ill be out getting pissed at the pub!!

See our F1 related articles too!