FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

What's your stance re Lewis Hamilton?

Love him - he's my favourite driver
45%
I support him, but I prefer other driver(s)
14%
I admire his skill, but I don't like him
25%
Indifferent
4%
Mild dislike
2%
Hate him!
10%
:rofl:
:bricks::tank::hooli-popcorn:

I voted for number 3, don't really have much against the guy (though perhaps he's not one of the "nicer" drivers on the grid) but I wouldn't say I support him and prefer him to do well compared to most of the drivers on the grid.

Heh, and number ones got the early lead.

I gotta bookmark this poll, it will come in so useful for fanboy arguments.
Last edited by vaptin on 02 Oct 10, 20:52, edited 2 times in total.
I can't believe you actually did it! :rofl:

Neither can I, to be honest. But at least it'll resolve once and for all the argument about whether this is a Lewis fanboy forum or not!!
DAMNIT - NOW I HAVE TO LOCK IT!!! (j/k) :D

I voted #2; I'd support him over other drivers other than Button, Webber and Kobayashi; mainly because he is British!

But seriously, no flaming or using this thread for another Hamilton lovers/haters battle, if you have nothing useful to say, vote and leave, thank you!!!
Good call on the vote and comment but not turning this into a quarrel thread.

To be fair in order to prove that this is not a Lewis fanboy site, we'd have to do one of these for all of the popular drivers on the grid.

On a side note, does your voice boom when you talk in green text?

To be fair in order to prove that this is not a Lewis fanboy site, we'd have to do one of these for all of the popular drivers on the grid.

Yes

you also get a roll of thunder before and after you speak

Yes

you also get a roll of thunder before and after you speak

So in DD's case the pink text replaces the roll of thunder with a cracking whip sound?
I voted #4. The man has mad skills and I enjoy watching him dominate a track/race yet I also enjoy seeing him get beat at his own game. F1 now would really be abit boring without him but he is not the demigod some hold him up too be.

You're lucky you didn't actually use moderator green when you wrote that; impersonating a moderator is punishable by death, or a whipping from DD... choose which is worse ;)

And my real name is Dr. David Banner... dont make me angry...
Does "don't like him" in 3rd option mean you don't support for him, or does it mean you dislike him? I admire Lewis' skill, but I'm indifferent to whether he does well or not, so I'm in doubt between 3rd and 4th options.

btw, 0 votes for mild dislike / hate him? Where did the Lewis haters go?! :hehe:

And totally off-topic: There was this forum where I used to write all my posts in lime green, because the board had a black background and I thought it looked cool. Now I'm glad I didn't do it in this one :D
btw, 0 votes for mild dislike / hate him? Where did the Lewis haters go?! :hehe:

They all voted for 'appreciate the skill but dislike' or whatever. :hehe::)

You're lucky you didn't actually use moderator green when you wrote that; impersonating a moderator is punishable by death, or a whipping from DD... choose which is worse ;)

And my real name is Dr. David Banner... dont make me angry...

:whip::whip::whip:

See our F1 related articles too!