FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By AKR
Thats a low blow especially the last two pics :nono: !!! Anyway I believe the topic is refering to road cars not racecars you big silly :wink: .

LOL i thought it was pretty funny!

Too each their own.

Sorry....... now tex you should no me well by now. I was only joking. It is just my way to tell everyone that I am back. I take not just the last 2 back, but all of it back. :wavey:
By Jamie
Thats a low blow especially the last two pics :nono: !!! Anyway I believe the topic is refering to road cars not racecars you big silly :wink: .

I agree, Leave Senna out please. But the second McLaren is a beautiful one. AKR you need to change your sig it's 4 years old...Were in 2011 lol!!! Ferrari are going to be 2011 champs it should say not 2008 lol!!!
By FRAFPDD

I agree, Leave Senna out please. But the second McLaren is a beautiful one. AKR you need to change your sig it's 4 years old...Were in 2011 lol!!! Ferrari are going to be 2011 champs it should say not 2008 lol!!!

why?
By Jamie

why?

Well she should update it, we are both Ferrari fans and both want our boys to be 2011 world champs :)
By FRAFPDD

why?

Well she should update it, we are both Ferrari fans and both want our boys to be 2011 world champs :)

I was talking about leaving Senna out....why?
By Jamie

why?

The car yes it may be ugly "In her opinion" But leave senna out? In a way it's like insulting him. Which is not allowed
Listen... one thing I want to clarify on this thread is that UGLY... is universal, so if there is a redeeming quality it should be left off the list. Haven't any of you dated ugly people if they had a really nice personality? :twisted:
Listen... one thing I want to clarify on this thread is that UGLY... is universal, so if there is a redeeming quality it should be left off the list. Haven't any of you dated ugly people if they had a really nice personality? :twisted:

Does having lots of money count as a nice personality?

As much as being uhum... very well endowed, yes.

But I haven't seen an ugly car on this thread in a bit... so let me throw a Citroen out there.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

As much as being uhum... very well endowed, yes.

But I haven't seen an ugly car on this thread in a bit... so let me throw a Citroen out there.

Ah, my eyes, my eyes! Somebody poke my eyes out - I can't stand it anymore!
By FRAFPDD

why?

The car yes it may be ugly "In her opinion" But leave senna out? In a way it's like insulting him. Which is not allowed

I think Sennas hair was stupid.

See our F1 related articles too!