FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
I know there's ugly... but I believe that it's very like a color wheel, where you can go so far onto one end of the spectrum that you then begin to encroach on the other end. The above example, although unarguably ugly... I wouldn't be embarrassed to come out of, it's got a bit of personality, charm even.

Kind of like a very ugly rock star... Lemmy, Stephen Tyler, even Mick Jagger.
The above example, although unarguably ugly... I wouldn't be embarrassed to come out of, it's got a bit of personality, charm even.

Yeah, beats that blue abomination in your sig :P:hehe:
The ugliest car in the world belongs to Malaysia:

Behold...Proton Juara, nicknamed the 'Washing Machine' by fellow motorists. FYI, the geniuses who built this abomination owns Group Lotus, ergo, Renault's proud partners. Now you know why they prefer to stay away from building their own team (car).
The ugliest car in the world belongs to Malaysia:

Behold...Proton Juara, nicknamed the 'Washing Machine' by fellow motorists. FYI, the geniuses who built this abomination owns Group Lotus, ergo, Renault's proud partners. Now you know why they prefer to stay away from building their own team (car).

:yikes: If you look closely, right there below the front bumper... is that a forward exiting exhaust?
Haha!! No...the carmaker is incompetent, but they aren't insane. :hehe:
Look closely and you see at the bottom right of the driver door is a little drawer - that's for the liquid fabric softener. :groucho:
By vlad
One of the uglyest cars for me is Fiat Multipla! It's a sin of a car... The second is Renault Clio, and all of the Renault cars with that silly rear end... :rofl:
By texasmr2

1974 Volkswagen Thing

A buddy of mine had one about 10yr's ago and they are actually quite endearing in person and they can traverse alot of nasty roads/trails.
By madbrad
A: The Thing ain't so bad. It's not pretty but it falls nowhere near ugli-EST.

B: Why does someone mention or post a pic of the Multipla approximately every second page of this thread?
A: The Thing ain't so bad. It's not pretty but it falls nowhere near ugli-EST.

B: Why does someone mention or post a pic of the Multipla approximately every second page of this thread?

Cos it's
[youtube]EKaAO2HL4mk[/youtube]

See our F1 related articles too!