FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.

Wow..my eyes are actually watering out of pain. :crying:
By bradphil

The forged Stutz Blackhawks is another example:

Elvis owned three of these. Evel Knievel owned one.
It's fugly and they're both dead, in case you hadn't noticed.
So let that be a lesson to you.

Unlike the Stutz parts of old, this one was a Chevy Monte Carlo with hallucinogen-inspired coachwork and a whore's drawers interior. This is a real Stutz Blackhawk:

For the purposes of this discussion, ugly forgeries shouldn't count. They're little more than professionally-assembled kit cars (or amateur-assembled production cars). Otherwise, we'd spend eternity moaning about crap like the Laser 917.

I do agree..the most ugly car you could buy for a lot of money (120.000$) ..and the bad side is some celebrities just waste their money just to get noticed.
Last edited by bradphil on 19 Feb 11, 09:46, edited 1 time in total.
I dont know, the first car looks quite badass to me. In a good way.

The second picture just looks like what all cars looked like...back in the days.

My girlfriend said The Hannibal was the ugliest car she's ever seen while we perused The Great Race a while back, I beg to differ.
By Jamie

oooops I added a P by mistake

Woaaahh there...The BMW F1 car was beautiful, It is one of my favourite F1 cars of all time...I :heart: it!!! :cloud9:
By Jamie

The pictures don't really give a great impression of just how ugly these above cars are, as it's mostly in the shape of em.

Especially the paintjob...

...aaaaaaand the inevitable bunch of French cars. :hehe:

The old one was cute in it's uglyness. This is just horrendous.

Clarkson would shoot you for some of theese :twisted:
By FRAFPDD
That Fiat someone posted with the flab of skin above its nose, that is truly the worst car ever.

Jabberwocky that is a monster carp!
By AKR

By texasmr2
Thats a low blow especially the last two pics :nono: !!! Anyway I believe the topic is refering to road cars not racecars you big silly :wink: .
By FRAFPDD
Thats a low blow especially the last two pics :nono: !!! Anyway I believe the topic is refering to road cars not racecars you big silly :wink: .

LOL i thought it was pretty funny!
By texasmr2

LOL i thought it was pretty funny!

Too each their own.

See our F1 related articles too!