FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By EmmulsF1
:wavey: Hi guys(and girls)

My Name is Emma, Im 28, Watched F1 my whole life and am big into the sport! Im a HUUGGGGGEEEEEEEEE Lewis Hamilton fan and im looking forward to discussing all things F1 :clap:
By What's Burning?
:wavey: Hi guys(and girls)

My Name is Emma, Im 28, Watched F1 my whole life and am big into the sport! Im a HUUGGGGGEEEEEEEEE Lewis Hamilton fan and im looking forward to discussing all things F1 :clap:

Welcome Emma... as it happens there's a very active Lewis v Jenson thread and a very active Radiogate thread going on? :twisted:
By EmmulsF1
Thanks for the welcome :)
By f1ea
Yay welcome. :wavey:

Always nice to see a Hamilton fan... older than 15 :D
By What's Burning?

:rofl: that's coming from the guy with the avatar of a baby Ferrari fan? :twisted:
By f1ea

:rofl: that's coming from the guy with the avatar of a baby Ferrari fan? :twisted:

You must be confusing me from my avatar...
That's not me! it's my older brother :D:wink:
By What's Burning?

You must be confusing me from my avatar...
That's not me! it's my older brother :D:wink:

Then it's obvious he was the one blessed with good looks.

An just so we show Emma how well we follow forum etiquette, welcome once again to the forum Emma.
By myownalias
Welcome to the forum, you'll not be alone here; there are many Lewis Hamilton fans on these here boards, but I am not one of them, he's a talented driver but I don't buy into the Lewis Hamilton mania, definitely not the comparisons with Ayrton Senna, no modern F1 driver compares to the drivers of the pre-90s.

Anyway, welcome again, I look forward to hearing your views!
By suitcase
Hello Emma, welcome to the forum. You definitely will not feel excluded for supporting Lewis Hamilton! :)

See our F1 related articles too!