FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
It seems I'm going somewhere tomorrow, I will however be able to watch the F1 but there are a few problems.

1. It would be apparently seen as 'antisocial'
and
2. I like to watch F1 by myself or people who actually fully ujnderstand the sport and won't ask stupid questions, you'll know what I mean.

So I was wondering I will try ever so hard to refrain from glimpsing at the racing and the end result and disown anyone who tells me the result.

The race starts 13:00 GMT so as a guesstimation, when do you reckon I'll be able to watch it in peace via iPlayer?

Thanks, Matt :D
I think it goes on straight after so whenever you want to watch it it will be on :-)

Thanks very much! So long as it is online by 8pm then I will be pleased. All i need to do now is to stray away from any media device, including my trusty mac :'( and wait till 8pm!!!!! Wish me luck!

Thanks, Matt :D
Just gonna hijack this topic for a sec to ask is the forum usually posted up on iplayer too? Had to go out while it was on - and i'm guessing it was worth watching today. :(
Don't watch. Bad race.

I don't know if any of you are familiar to Virgin Media's catch up service so I watched it on there. I was annoyed at first that only the highlights were avaliable, but then I figured not much happened in this race so it was the right decision.

See our F1 related articles too!