15-20yrs
19%
20-25yrs
8%
25-30yrs
4%
more than 30yrs
10%
I'm rather curious as too how long all our members have been following F1 for my own pleasure so I have started a poll. My reasoning behind this is simple, alot of newbies to the sport seem to only see/understand one point of view and that is of their favorite driver. I feel that so much is being leftout from being so blinded.

Since I was ten years old and that was some time ago let me tell you. :drink:
It was ground breaking when the 1st rear motor F1 hit the track way back.
It didn't take long for everyone else to smarten up real fast.
I just started last year after seeing richard hammond drive a renualt, and instantly fell in love with the engineering and fine details.

I live in the great state of texas and am looking forward to the texas GP (not US GP).

This is my first post and i am excited to contribute to the forum
I followed Jacques Villeneuve over from CART, so I think that would make my first year 1996. I watched a little in '95 when I found out he was moving and then became crazy about the sport after he made the jump. I think in 15 years, I've missed maybe 2-3 races due to circumstances beyond my control.
I just started last year after seeing richard hammond drive a renualt, and instantly fell in love with the engineering and fine details.

I live in the great state of texas and am looking forward to the texas GP (not US GP).

Huh? :confused: According to your stats you've made 214 posts...

Huh? :confused: According to your stats you've made 214 posts...

"by The_Stig_Money » 17 Aug 10, 01:30"

"Joined: 17 Aug 10, 01:07"

:wink:
I'm rather curious as too how long all our members have been following F1 for my own pleasure so I have started a poll. My reasoning behind this is simple, alot of newbies to the sport seem to only see/understand one point of view and that is of their favorite driver. I feel that so much is being leftout from being so blinded.

Or their favorite team? :wavey:

I have watched since 94
No favorite team! well BMW with Montoya,but where are they

Favorite drivers (Mika,Juan Pablo,Kimi,Lewis)

Or their favorite team? :wavey:

I have watched since 94
No favorite team! well BMW with Montoya,but where are they

Favorite drivers (Mika,Juan Pablo,Kimi,Lewis)

Yah I should have added favorite team aswell my bad. :)
this will be only 12th season :( I really wanna meet all those who follows for 30 years
not long at all, but i dont see why that should be held against me, when there isnt a race on im reading about races of the past etc, which i think more pepople should do as they might realise that prost>senna :yes::D
not long at all, but i dont see why that should be held against me, when there isnt a race on im reading about races of the past etc, which i think more pepople should do as they might realise that prost>senna :yes::D

:yes::wink:

Nothings being held against you, my meaning was that firsthand experience means more than reading or whatching reruns or short clips. How many times do you hear "Oh dude I read about that and it was bogus" and then you can say "Well frankly I witnessed it firsthand and your just a tad off" or "this is really what/how it happened". :wink:

See our F1 related articles too!