FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
Tough room.

[youtube]snk_gp-HBfM[/youtube]

You creepy old queen you. :rofl: I did watch the clip in its entirety though, just so I could make an informed response.
Tough room.

[youtube]snk_gp-HBfM[/youtube]

You creepy old queen you. :rofl: I did watch the clip in its entirety though, just so I could make an informed response.

Who are you calling old??? :yikes::nono::gonnagetit::handbag:
By racechick
I'm sticking with Nelson Piquet Jr.

He was terrible. And Romain Grosjean was almost as bad.

Whoo! Those words might come back to bite!
Yes Im bored
By racechick
Bored AND on topic. What is becomming of me!
By madbrad
Sebas.....oh nevermind. :deadhorse:

:hehe::hehe::hehe:

You were gonna say Bourdais? :hehe:
By rob91
Definitely not the worst driver in F1 ever but Nelson Piquet Junior was very poor considering how well he had done in lower formula categories.

Piquet Jr wasn't that bad. You have to consider his team manager and his team mate - the guy didn't really have much of a chance. He did nearly win the German GP in 2008 (finished 2nd) after qualifying 17th, with Alonso finishing 11th. The skill was there but he did the right thing and ended up ruining his F1 career.

We all know that was a fluke result, although he did well to keep himself up there after the SC pitted, without the SC he would have been well outside the points. A guy that wins British F3 and is runner-up GP2 should do much better in F1 than what he managed, he was almost always near the back in qualifying and rarely got points. He did have the odd good race like in France and Japan so he can't be called the worst F1 driver ever but overall he was a massive disappointment.
By CHR1S UK
Has anyone mentioned Olivier Groulliard yet. Shocking driver in the rather useless Osella/Fondmetal team at the start of the 90's

See our F1 related articles too!