Worst Ever F1 driver.

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
andrew
I disagree
Posts: 12986
Joined: 02 Apr 10, 19:39
Location: Somewhere over there

Re: Worst Ever F1 driver.

Postby andrew »

darwin dali wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:
madbrad wrote:
Stickshift wrote:Ahh, only a fanboy or boyfriend whould defned his record and i can assume you are both right?

Yes I am his boyfriend. What of it?


Aww, that's cute :cloud9:

Yo jealous? :wink:


Might have to change his avatar to something more suitable. :hehe:

Couple of suggestions for you Lew!

ImageImage
User avatar
LewEngBridewell
DD owns my a$$
Posts: 11398
Joined: 01 Apr 11, 17:04
Favourite Team: McLaren
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Worst Ever F1 driver.

Postby LewEngBridewell »

:rofl:

Wouldn't be the first time I've received suggestions for changes of avatar, would it folks! :wink:
Image
Race wins:181Drivers' titles:12Constructors' titles:8
Fantasy F1 Team = Bridewell Palace Racing
andrew
I disagree
Posts: 12986
Joined: 02 Apr 10, 19:39
Location: Somewhere over there

Re: Worst Ever F1 driver.

Postby andrew »

LewEngBridewell wrote::rofl:

Wouldn't be the first time I've received suggestions for changes of avatar, would it folks! :wink:


Just make sure it lasts when you change it! :whip:
User avatar
australia99
Posts: 88
Joined: 25 Feb 10, 08:26
Favourite Driver: Mika Hakkinen, Lewis Hamilton
Favourite Team: Mclaren, Williams, Mercedes
Location: Central Coast NSW

Re: Worst Ever F1 driver.

Postby australia99 »

Stickshift wrote:
madbrad wrote:
Stickshift wrote:You can disparage me all you like lol. Luca Badoer is crap. :hehe:

I don't need to read any of the thread to come to that conclusion from what my own eyes have told me.

Sorry if I am upsetting anyones boyfriend! :whip:

It's not that, it's that You made yourself look like a fool by just reading the thread title then throwing in a name, when had you read the thread like any thinking person would do, you would know that name has been mentioned several times and debunked several times and at length. It's like walking into a room full of people and expressing your idea thinking you were the first to think of it and you're giving them a new idea, when they had just spent the last hour discussing it and had come to the conclusion it wan't the right idea, and they would of course laugh at you. It's also annoying. Doing what you did only made you look foolish. Still saying he is crap after that makes you look an even bigger fool. No one who knows a bit of F1 history, which is the name of this forum, thinks Badoer is crap. Only simpletons, who have never heard the term, BIG PICTURE, think badoer is crap.


And yet he is still the slowest and worse driver I have ever seen. Look at all those teams who paid him millions and chased him year after year to be their number one driver. Not to mention the record for holding the most laps ~WITHOUT SCORING A POINT.

Ahh, only a fanboy or boyfriend whould defned his record and i can assume you are both right?


Look up a driver named Riccardo Rosset. Was much much worse then Badoer.
Image
Stickshift
Banned
Posts: 32
Joined: 26 Jan 12, 18:21
Location: UK

Re: Worst Ever F1 driver.

Postby Stickshift »

madbrad wrote:
Stickshift wrote: And yet he is still the slowest and worse driver I have ever seen.

Then you have not seen very many drivers.


Stickshift wrote:Ahh, only a fanboy or boyfriend whould defned his record and i can assume you are both right?

Yes I am his boyfriend. What of it?

Stickshift wrote: im not the one who started throwing the insults about.

Yes you are. You called someone crap. Nothing wrong with that but it was indeed the first insult thrown.


Stickshift wrote:And I am aware of the cars he drove and the long list of other excuses for him.

Bull.
I think you were not aware of peoples' arguments defending Badoer. You admitted you didn't read the thread. If you were you would have said something to the effect of despite all the arguments you still think he's the worst. But what you did was enter the room and blurt out Badoer like nobody ever thought of it before. I'm just saying, it made you look stupid. I don't know if you're stupid or not stupid, but doing that would make anyone look stupid. Reading the thread first can prevent it. At least you didn't start a new thread on Badoer. That would've garnered you the .gif.
I don't give a poop how you feel about Badoer and wouldn't try to change your mind. It wasn't about Badoer or your opinion and if I failed in trying to tell you that, I will try better next time..



:bs:

If I insulted you personally by saying Badoer was crap, I am sorry you feel that way. This thread asked who the worst driver in f1 was, I said Luca. Crap and Worst seem equivelant to me, so how you could be offended by me giving my opinion in this manner is really your problem, not mine!

I certainly did not call anyone stupid, a know nothing and all the other nonsense that followed once my opinion was stated however. Indeed, you still seem keen to insult my intelligence and judge my entire cognative ability on one post in a forum. It says more about your intelligence than it does mine, friend.

Also,I do not need to read this thread to know what I know about Badoer, he exists outside this thread, in the real world, where he can be observed. Please untwist your panties and try it yourself, sky is blue, air is fresh.

As for being stupid, well I will leave that to other smarter peolpe to draw their conclusions on the matter!
<<** I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do **>>
Stickshift
Banned
Posts: 32
Joined: 26 Jan 12, 18:21
Location: UK

Re: Worst Ever F1 driver.

Postby Stickshift »

australia99 wrote:
Stickshift wrote:
madbrad wrote:
Stickshift wrote:You can disparage me all you like lol. Luca Badoer is crap. :hehe:

I don't need to read any of the thread to come to that conclusion from what my own eyes have told me.

Sorry if I am upsetting anyones boyfriend! :whip:

It's not that, it's that You made yourself look like a fool by just reading the thread title then throwing in a name, when had you read the thread like any thinking person would do, you would know that name has been mentioned several times and debunked several times and at length. It's like walking into a room full of people and expressing your idea thinking you were the first to think of it and you're giving them a new idea, when they had just spent the last hour discussing it and had come to the conclusion it wan't the right idea, and they would of course laugh at you. It's also annoying. Doing what you did only made you look foolish. Still saying he is crap after that makes you look an even bigger fool. No one who knows a bit of F1 history, which is the name of this forum, thinks Badoer is crap. Only simpletons, who have never heard the term, BIG PICTURE, think badoer is crap.


And yet he is still the slowest and worse driver I have ever seen. Look at all those teams who paid him millions and chased him year after year to be their number one driver. Not to mention the record for holding the most laps ~WITHOUT SCORING A POINT.

Ahh, only a fanboy or boyfriend whould defned his record and i can assume you are both right?


Look up a driver named Riccardo Rosset. Was much much worse then Badoer.


Will do, thanks! :D
<<** I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do **>>
Stickshift
Banned
Posts: 32
Joined: 26 Jan 12, 18:21
Location: UK

Re: Worst Ever F1 driver.

Postby Stickshift »

what a s*** hole this place is. i get a board warning and for what?

honestly go f*** yourselves you useless bunch of *censored*.
<<** I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do **>>
User avatar
LewEngBridewell
DD owns my a$$
Posts: 11398
Joined: 01 Apr 11, 17:04
Favourite Team: McLaren
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Worst Ever F1 driver.

Postby LewEngBridewell »

Man, this argument is getting boring... this poor dog is well and truly fed up!

Image
Image
Race wins:181Drivers' titles:12Constructors' titles:8
Fantasy F1 Team = Bridewell Palace Racing
andrew
I disagree
Posts: 12986
Joined: 02 Apr 10, 19:39
Location: Somewhere over there

Re: Worst Ever F1 driver.

Postby andrew »

Stickshift wrote:what a s*** hole this place is. i get a board warning and for what?

honestly go f*** yourselves you useless bunch of *censored*


The way I see it, you got 3 options as I see it:

Option 1) Look at Lew's nice doggie and realise you're upsetting the poor thing. Calm down and don't take it all so seriously. We are all passionate about F1 and sometimes things get a bit heated, especially during the off season when there is little going on in the F1 world. relax a bit and accept that you're going to disagree with some folk and agree with others. It's not worth getting all steamed about. Also, posting the content of PM's is not to be recommended.

Option 2) Keep getting steamed and get yourself banned.

Option 3) Leave the site but please remember to close the door after you or there will be a nasty draft.

I recommend option 1. It's better than the other 2, but if you're going to be an bottom, go for option 3. It's up to you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:director: Now back to discussing the worst F1 driver. :whip:
andrew
I disagree
Posts: 12986
Joined: 02 Apr 10, 19:39
Location: Somewhere over there

Re: Worst Ever F1 driver.

Postby andrew »

LewEngBridewell wrote:Man, this argument is getting boring... this poor dog is well and truly fed up!

Image


Is the snail required? It might be tricky given the inclement weather conditions currently being experienced in these parts.
User avatar
LewEngBridewell
DD owns my a$$
Posts: 11398
Joined: 01 Apr 11, 17:04
Favourite Team: McLaren
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Worst Ever F1 driver.

Postby LewEngBridewell »

andrew wrote:Is the snail required? It might be tricky given the inclement weather conditions currently being experienced in these parts.


:rofl: The snail hasn't made an appearance in ages! All credit to the community I guess :thumbup:

Stickshift wrote:what a s*** hole this place is. i get a board warning and for what?

honestly go f*** yourselves you useless bunch of *censored*


Hey mate, please don't get too mad over this, after all, it's just a silly argument that broke out. Things like that happen when everyone gets passionate about something. We've all been involved in arguments and wars in our time, so please don't leave us because of a warning!

It was a nice seeing a new member such as yourself begin to become established, we haven't had a new proper regular for a while now...

Best wishes,

Lew
Image
Race wins:181Drivers' titles:12Constructors' titles:8
Fantasy F1 Team = Bridewell Palace Racing
User avatar
scotty
Posts: 9319
Joined: 11 Oct 07, 18:49
Favourite Driver: My GCSE Chemistry Teacher John Driver
Location: Degner 1

Re: Worst Ever F1 driver.

Postby scotty »

This guy was banned already but it seems a leopard doesn't change his spots, despite us giving him a chance. :beans: End of this chapter of this thread please!
Rising number one of Formula 1, Juan - Juan, one wonders should Juan only win one Formula 1 one year, would Juan have won that one in round one, Juan??
User avatar
geetface9
Posts: 3247
Joined: 10 Feb 11, 01:54
Favourite Driver: Mark Webber
Favourite Team: Ferrari
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Worst Ever F1 driver.

Postby geetface9 »

This one went out with a bang, :censored: yeah!!!!! :clap::clap::clap:

I still vote for sebastien vettel. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

just shootin for levity... :thumbup:
Not bad for a #2 driver
User avatar
LewEngBridewell
DD owns my a$$
Posts: 11398
Joined: 01 Apr 11, 17:04
Favourite Team: McLaren
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Worst Ever F1 driver.

Postby LewEngBridewell »

geetface9 wrote:I still vote for sebastien vettel.


I disagree. I'm actually thinking Luca Badoer, what does anyone else think?
Image
Race wins:181Drivers' titles:12Constructors' titles:8
Fantasy F1 Team = Bridewell Palace Racing
User avatar
geetface9
Posts: 3247
Joined: 10 Feb 11, 01:54
Favourite Driver: Mark Webber
Favourite Team: Ferrari
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Worst Ever F1 driver.

Postby geetface9 »

LewEngBridewell wrote:
geetface9 wrote:I still vote for sebastien vettel.


I disagree. I'm actually thinking Luca Badoer, what does anyone else think?



:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Not bad for a #2 driver