FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
By madbrad
You can disparage me all you like lol. Luca Badoer is crap. :hehe:

I don't need to read any of the thread to come to that conclusion from what my own eyes have told me.

Sorry if I am upsetting anyones boyfriend! :whip:

It's not that, it's that You made yourself look like a fool by just reading the thread title then throwing in a name, when had you read the thread like any thinking person would do, you would know that name has been mentioned several times and debunked several times and at length. It's like walking into a room full of people and expressing your idea thinking you were the first to think of it and you're giving them a new idea, when they had just spent the last hour discussing it and had come to the conclusion it wan't the right idea, and they would of course laugh at you. It's also annoying. Doing what you did only made you look foolish. Still saying he is crap after that makes you look an even bigger fool. No one who knows a bit of F1 history, which is the name of this forum, thinks Badoer is crap. Only simpletons, who have never heard the term, BIG PICTURE, think badoer is crap.
By Stickshift
You can disparage me all you like lol. Luca Badoer is crap. :hehe:

I don't need to read any of the thread to come to that conclusion from what my own eyes have told me.

Sorry if I am upsetting anyones boyfriend! :whip:

It's not that, it's that You made yourself look like a fool by just reading the thread title then throwing in a name, when had you read the thread like any thinking person would do, you would know that name has been mentioned several times and debunked several times and at length. It's like walking into a room full of people and expressing your idea thinking you were the first to think of it and you're giving them a new idea, when they had just spent the last hour discussing it and had come to the conclusion it wan't the right idea, and they would of course laugh at you. It's also annoying. Doing what you did only made you look foolish. Still saying he is crap after that makes you look an even bigger fool. No one who knows a bit of F1 history, which is the name of this forum, thinks Badoer is crap. Only simpletons, who have never heard the term, BIG PICTURE, think badoer is crap.

And yet he is still the slowest and worse driver I have ever seen. Look at all those teams who paid him millions and chased him year after year to be their number one driver. Not to mention the record for holding the most laps ~WITHOUT SCORING A POINT.

Ahh, only a fanboy or boyfriend whould defned his record and i can assume you are both right?
By andrew
And yet he is still the slowest and worse driver I have ever seen. Look at all those teams who paid him millions and chased him year after year to be their number one driver. Not to mention the record for holding the most laps ~WITHOUT SCORING A POINT.

Look at the cars he was in. Most would struggle to keep up with a horse and cart!

Ahh, only a fanboy or boyfriend whould defned his record and i can assume you are both right?

You're not the member formally known as FRAFPDD? An attitude like that is not the best way to behave.
By Stickshift

Look at the cars he was in. Most would struggle to keep up with a horse and cart!

You're not the member formally known as FRAFPDD? An attitude like that is not the best way to behave.

Wind your neck in mate. im not the one who started throwing the insults about.

And I am aware of the cars he drove and the long list of other excuses for him. I think he is a crap driver, that is my opinion, get over it.
Not to mention the record for holding the most laps ~WITHOUT SCORING A POINT.

Statisitics like that are completely meaningless because points systems and this perceived standards change. I've already mentioned it on the thread but I'll say it again - under today's points system Badoer would have finished in the points in ELEVEN races. It's just that at the time he competed mostly it was only points for 1st - 6th.

It's nothing to do with being a fan boy, it's to do with not being ignorant. Answering the question 'worst driver you have personally seen' is a completely different question to 'worst ever F1 driver'. Badoer would be an acceptable answer to the former question as that would be fair (although I personally wouldn't agree with it), but it is NOT under any circumstances an acceptable answer to the latter question (the title of this thread) because it is just, plain wrong.

I can say I belive that gravity doesn't exist and that's my opinion, but it doesn't make it a VALID opinion. Saying Badoer in answer to this thread is the same thing. It's not a valid argument that can be made in light of so many others that are inarguably worse.
By Stickshift

Statisitics like that are completely meaningless because points systems and this perceived standards change. I've already mentioned it on the thread but I'll say it again - under today's points system Badoer would have finished in the points in ELEVEN races. It's just that at the time he competed mostly it was only points for 1st - 6th.

It's nothing to do with being a fan boy, it's to do with not being ignorant. Answering the question 'worst driver you have personally seen' is a completely different question to 'worst ever F1 driver'. Badoer would be an acceptable answer to the former question as that would be fair (although I personally wouldn't agree with it), but it is NOT under any circumstances an acceptable answer to the latter question (the title of this thread) because it is just, plain wrong.

I can say I belive that gravity doesn't exist and that's my opinion, but it doesn't make it a VALID opinion. Saying Badoer in answer to this thread is the same thing. It's not a valid argument that can be made in light of so many others that are inarguably worse.

:bs:

Great argument, tell me using statistics are pointless then saying if you could change them to suit your argument then they would be fine lol! Some people are so blinkered not to mention a little hypocritical! All I read in these responses are buts, ifs and excuses for Luca! He is utter garbage! Deal with it! :whip:

As for the interpretation of the title of this thread, it simply states Worst Ever F1 Driver. I'd say the record of having the most laps and no points is a fair indicator of his ability and ranking.
By vaptin

:bs:

Great argument, tell me using statistics are pointless then saying if you could change them to suit your argument then they would be fine lol! Some people are so blinkered not to mention a little hypocritical! All I read in these responses are buts, ifs and excuses for Luca! He is utter garbage! Deal with it! :whip:

As for the interpretation of the title of this thread, it simply states Worst Ever F1 Driver. I'd say the record of having the most laps and no points is a fair indicator of his ability and ranking.

Not really, your only seeing things in absolute terms. If he was that bad, he wouldn't have been able to get so many laps in. He did have value, look at how long he was test driver for Ferrari. Was quite high in the esteem of Schumacher and the team at Ferrari, they valued his opinion.
By andrew

And I am aware of the cars he drove and the long list of other excuses for him. I think he is a crap driver, that is my opinion, get over it.

You need to chill a bit! Someone challenges your opinion and you throw the toys out of the pram. You're only looking at this from the statistics side but the numbers will only tell part of the story.

Either way, I respect your opinion, even if it is wrong and ill founded. :hehe:
By Stickshift

You need to chill a bit! Someone challenges your opinion and you throw the toys out of the pram. You're only looking at this from the statistics side but the numbers will only tell part of the story.

I thought I told you to wind your neck in? :hehe:
By madbrad
And yet he is still the slowest and worse driver I have ever seen.

Then you have not seen very many drivers.

Yes I am his boyfriend. What of it?

im not the one who started throwing the insults about.

Yes you are. You called someone crap. Nothing wrong with that but it was indeed the first insult thrown.

And I am aware of the cars he drove and the long list of other excuses for him.

Bull.
I think you were not aware of peoples' arguments defending Badoer. You admitted you didn't read the thread. If you were you would have said something to the effect of despite all the arguments you still think he's the worst. But what you did was enter the room and blurt out Badoer like nobody ever thought of it before. I'm just saying, it made you look stupid. I don't know if you're stupid or not stupid, but doing that would make anyone look stupid. Reading the thread first can prevent it. At least you didn't start a new thread on Badoer. That would've garnered you the .gif.
I don't give a poop how you feel about Badoer and wouldn't try to change your mind. It wasn't about Badoer or your opinion and if I failed in trying to tell you that, I will try better next time..

Aww, that's cute :cloud9:
By andrew

I thought I told you to wind your neck in? :hehe:

Amazingly, wonderfully, well thought out and well constructed counter-argument there. :clap:
By scotty
Please don't let this thread descend into the obvious conclusion folks...

Aww, that's cute :cloud9:

Yo jealous? :wink:

See our F1 related articles too!