FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
By justin306
Does anyone else get incredibly frustrated by Jonathan Legard's commentary??

I get so annoyed, he never knows what he is talking about, and Martin Brundle is forever correcting him. He says one thing and then is like oh no i meen this. He never knows which car is which, or what car is pitting when. And the most annoying thing is what he says just confuses you more. He notices things too late and starts shouting about them when the veiwer already knows about them.

Does anyone else agree with me?
By 7UpJordan
The worst incident was at Melbourne a few weeks ago when he didn't even report Bruno Senna having dropped out of the race for 14 laps, and when he did report it, he was like "Oh and this was 14 laps ago now, never mind".

He was annoying yesterday, just droned on and on and on and it's easy to get bored with him.
By QKS
It's always the same with us people. Complaing about what we've got!
Since I'm living in Germany I watch the race on RTL. Well, the two commentators are really bad. And one is even :censored::censored::censored: then the other.... They are :censored: and :censored: !!! But I don't have other chance to watch F1 live. But what I do a few days later of the race, I get it from the internet (illegaly I belive... uuups...) and watch it again with commentary of the BBC and I have to say, I like it a lot! Far better then on the German RTL (and besides that, I have to see commercials :banghead:)
So, I don't really care if Legard forgets things...
By justin306
I understand your veiw QKS, if its a lot better than the german commentators you get. But he just reports stuff that we either already know or wanted to know when we were confused 5 minutes ago. Martin brundle is an excellent commentators and im just a bit confused about how Legard has ended up doing a second season with the BBC.
By QKS
Yeah. You're right. :yes: But maybe I don't really notice it that much because I've already seen the race before on RTl....
By richindarlo
he does my bloomin head in! was hopin they would get someone else in for this season.
he gets sooo excited by the slightest little thing, and then brundle is hardly moved and is basically like shut up lol.
By Jensonb
he does my bloomin head in! was hopin they would get someone else in for this season.
he gets sooo excited by the slightest little thing, and then brundle is hardly moved and is basically like shut up lol.

You need to update your Sig. Button is the 2009 World Champion. He's the 2010 Championship leader.
By headless
He is bad sometimes
But I alwasy like some1 to shout at
By richindarlo

You need to update your Sig. Button is the 2009 World Champion. He's the 2010 Championship leader.

ah yes...thank u! how can i forget that :eek:
By Jensonb

ah yes...thank u! how can i forget that :eek:

Heh-heh, no worries. Looks great seeing those words next to his name :thumbup:
By Selcouth_Feline
he gets sooo excited by the slightest little thing,.

His over-excitement was really getting to me last weekend. Like when Hamilton was over-taking Kovalainen he got uber-excited. It wasn't exactly battle of the season :rolleyes:
By headless
he gets sooo excited by the slightest little thing,.

His over-excitement was really getting to me last weekend. Like when Hamilton was over-taking Kovalainen he got uber-excited. It wasn't exactly battle of the season :rolleyes:

:hehe:
By headless
You all love him really.

Bring back James Allen

See our F1 related articles too!