FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By racechick
Naked?

:yikes: No! I wrote 'make'! It's my phone. ( I'm back on the iPad now) and I didn't write Utah either!! I wrote 'it' ! It's hard on my phone cos it's little.
Naked?

:yikes: No! I wrote 'make'! It's my phone. ( I'm back on the iPad now) and I didn't write Utah either!! I wrote 'it' ! It's hard on my phone cos it's little.

Naked Utah, those mormons are just crazy!
By sagi58
:rofl:

Too funny!! You actually can't post in any thread without bringing your hatred of Ferrari into it, eh?
It's almost as bad as all the threads that are hijacked with posts about your love of Hamilton!!

And, you wonder why there we want a little corner to ourselves?? Seriously??
By sagi58
Just a little cockamamie conspiracy that I've concocted, all by myself!! Image

Isn't it ironic that Rosberg's form has slipped dramatically since the "talking down" he got in private from Wolff/Lada, et al?
Isn't it ironic that it looks like there are Team Orders in place and Rosberg is just doing enough to make it look good on the track, almost as though he is only making up the numbers!!
By LRW

Isn't it ironic that Rosberg's form has slipped dramatically since the "talking down" he got in private from Wolff/Lada, et al?
Isn't it ironic that it looks like there are Team Orders in place and Rosberg is just doing enough to make it look good on the track, almost as though he is only making up the numbers!!

So you think, he has, after having a talking down (whilst he was leading the WDC) agreed to back down and become No.2 driver. And rather than orchestrate a position swap during 'battle', he decides to lockup, feck his tyres, and put himslef at the back of the grid - meaning he has to battle through the pack on one set of tyres?

Yep - that seems plausible.

Possibly couldnt be that he has just choked, and knows he is going to lose the WDC?
Actually a mea culpa is a good name for a cocktail. How's this for my first attempt?

10 dashes of Angostura bitters
3 oz of Prosecco
1 oz of Tuaca
splash of Limoncello
Pour all the ingredients into a glass filled with crushed ice
& a slice of lemon as garnish

yum, sounds good, however you would need 1 oz of sour grapes in there just to make it palatable for """ALL""" F1 fans, eh?
By spankyham
Actually a mea culpa is a good name for a cocktail. How's this for my first attempt?

3 oz of Prosecco
1 oz of Tuaca
splash of Limoncello

So now your naming drinks in honour of ..... is there anything going on between you and a certain Tifosa we should know about :hehe:

3 oz of Prosecco
1 oz of Tuaca
splash of Limoncello

So now your naming drinks in honour of ..... is there anything going on between you and a certain Tifosa we should know about :hehe:

You're just curious to try it aren't you. :hehe:

I've no idea what it would taste like cause I've never tried Tuaca but it always sounded interesting to me. Frangelico, Galliano, Amaretto tend to be the more popular Italian aperitifs in out liquor stores.
By Hammer278

Funny how the mod so anal on spellings of senior team personnel actually posted after you and missed this gem. Real funny.

Funny how the mod so anal on spellings of senior team personnel actually posted after you and missed this gem. Real funny.

well, even I can spell sparkplugs if that helps keep things neat and tidy
By sagi58

3 oz of Prosecco
1 oz of Tuaca
splash of Limoncello

Nope!! NO way would I drink anything that is that mixed up!!
A Black Russian is enough of a mix for me, thank you!!

p.s. unintentional spelling mistakes are malicious! :whip:
Its very refreshing to have a fast honest driver in the same team as Lewis who is also a fast honest driver

His racecraft and streetsmarts may leave a lot to be desired but you cannot fault his simple honesty
“I just didn’t drive well enough,” the German admitted to Sky Sports F1. “It took long to reach my rhythm. By the time that Lewis got past, five or six laps later I started to nail it but by then it was too late.

“I overdrove the front tyres and a lot of the understeer I was creating myself.”

It would be easy to just say 'the car suddenly had understeer, it was strange, the team need to look into it' or 'I didnt have balance or grip and so I struggled' etc

the second option doesnt save face anyway, not after the 100th time, and just gets the team wasting valuable resources and halting development chasing a red herring
By Hammer278
Dont worry Rosbergites - He will spend the night studying Hamilton's data, and will be back at the front tomorrow.

There are no Rosbergites, only Ham Haters.

See our F1 related articles too!