FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By madbrad
Mais je suis un camion dans la salle du bain avec un omelette du fromage. Il est sur l'Arc de Triomphe dans l'ete. Allons y!
By darwin dali
Tu dis quoi? Est-ce que tu as lu trop de Ionesco? :D
By madbrad
I don't know, that's all the french I know. I ride the short bus to school.
By darwin dali
And you know what you were saying there? I was wondering, that's why I asked whether you've read too much of the French surrealist Ionesco :D
By flexkitten
Hi everyone !! :D
My first time here - found the forum by accident when checking out some F1 sites. Must say it looks like you all have a bit of fun and leg pulling here. Im a McLaren fan and am just sooooo excited about this new season with Alonso and Lewis Hamilton - its really all change at McLaren and after a few years of supporting Raikkonen (who doesnt really seem to have too much of a personality I must say), its nice to have two new drivers with charisma!!! :lol:
By welshie
Welcome welcome welcome!
By certom
hola laura! soy muy feliz que usted no es una fan de Alonslow!!!

enjoy us!
By jobowobo13
Hello guys! I was looking for a Formula One forum and I find this one. I must say it looks very good. I think I will enjoy posting here. :D
By Stephen
Welcome! :D If you could reduce your avatar to 300 pixels wide that'd be great (the forum code can't take it ;) ).

Stephen :D
By darwin dali
Ouuuh - already in trouble with the big wig :twisted::mrgreen:
By jobowobo13
Welcome! :D If you could reduce your avatar to 300 pixels wide that'd be great (the forum code can't take it ;) ).

Stephen :D

I've changed the formats of the avatar (I was already thinking about that but I had no time yesterday, so here it is :wink: ). Let me now if it's still too big.
By Stephen
Thanks, the formatting looks fine! :)
By madbrad
The maximum Sig size allowed is 300 X 100. I was asked to comply. Everyone else should too.

See our F1 related articles too!