FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
Strangely I have been eaten by insects this year. For the first time in years. Dunno what has changed

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

Changed your deodorant? Or started using one finally? :P
Strangely I have been eaten by insects this year. For the first time in years. Dunno what has changed

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

Changed your deodorant? Or started using one finally? :P

as it turned out it was the 1st sign of being diabetic
Just ordered a skoda yeti. Hoping it will be here for skiing but it might not. It's come out well on top gear and other comparison sites. Need four wheel drive for the mountains.
It's not too bad as those sorts of cars go. I'd rather have a Ferrari....in fact a lot go through that way in the summer , crossing from Italy to France over the pass, but
A) can't afford one
B) it would skid off in the winter
C) no room for mates or skis
D it might get bashed and I'd cry
Sodas and Nissans, such cool cars! Living the dream around here guys! :hehe:
Why are European named versions of cars sold elsewhere so laughably idiotic, have apostrophes and special characters or sound like breakfast cereals?
Sodas and Nissans, such cool cars! Living the dream around here guys! :hehe:

Give me £30k and maybe we can talk cars more in your category...?

You can get cool, comfy and nicer looking cars for far less, I've got a top-spec DS3 new and I paid £19k, it looks nice, is super efficient (NO ROAD TAX WOO) and it can shift when I want it to.

EDIT: Just realised that Citroen sent me a birthday card yesterday for my car saying "It was a year ago today that it rolled of the production line"....
Last edited by 1Lemon on 23 Oct 13, 11:21, edited 1 time in total.

See our F1 related articles too!