FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
By hypertek
i doubt they would, they will release a game every year like sports games so they can make money off the season updates lol.

regardless if its arcade like, i like the eye candy so far, and wouldnt mind picking it up.. even tho i dislike codemasters other games *grid etc*
By Jamie
i doubt they would, they will release a game every year like sports games so they can make money off the season updates lol.

regardless if its arcade like, i like the eye candy so far, and wouldnt mind picking it up.. even tho i dislike codemasters other games *grid etc*

The new Moto Gp you can download the latest content for free.....So you never know :thumbdown:
By JamesD89

The new Moto Gp you can download the latest content for free.....So you never know :thumbdown:

Games that have wide audiences don't give free downloads. Look at FIFA and Call of Duty, prices are going up.
By Jamie
Still I wouldn't mind paying a one of £5 for the 2010 grid :thumbup:
By JamesD89

Would be a one off £5 for the '09 grid I reckon, the game's going to be updated for the current season prior to release.
By Cubejam
It ain't arcade like. There's two modes, like MOTOGP 09/10.
Theres two modes, the videos have Arcade mode but still incomplete.. and theres a simulation mode too. with proper tyre wear, damage & graphics.
By Jamie

Would be a one off £5 for the '09 grid I reckon, the game's going to be updated for the current season prior to release.

I want it to be like career mode. from 2007 to 2010 :)

for all the lost time. But because it's on PS3 and so forth the DLC ideas can be awesome for this game and i think we should be able to design teams and even be able to be your fav driver and take him to what ever team you want and just slap the sponsors on the helmet. Or live there career, like with Alonso, Renault to McLaren to Renault to Ferrari! Or Brawn then to Mercedes. You should be able to take control of your favourite team.

So hopefully this game comes out bloody amazing!!!

They need to make this game awesome and basically make it a one of special
I wish they took my ideas :(
By JamesD89

I want it to be like career mode. from 2007 to 2010 :)

for all the lost time. But because it's on PS3 and so forth the DLC ideas can be awesome for this game and i think we should be able to design teams and even be able to be your fav driver and take him to what ever team you want and just slap the sponsors on the helmet. Or live there career, like with Alonso, Renault to McLaren to Renault to Ferrari! Or Brawn then to Mercedes. You should be able to take control of your favourite team.

So hopefully this game comes out bloody amazing!!!

They need to make this game awesome and basically make it a one of special
I wish they took my ideas :(

You've got pretty high hopes there! As great as those features would be, I hope they just get the gameplay right first time round.

The FIFA development team have the largest budget of all the sports games, yet they spend so much time adding career featues + DLC they can't even get close to realistically distinguishing between a foul and fair play.
By al4x
i would like to get this, but only if its like simulation not arcade. tho i dont know ifts its really playable with a mouse and keyboard, also, dont want it to be one of these games thats designed for console, ported to PC

tho i prefer games like forza where the cars are drivable in realiy and less fragile. i really really wish forza was available for the PC
By Jamie
I do want to take control of Ferrari, would be amazing, I would have Raikkonen and Alonso!!! What I think would be great is a DLC were you can download drivers previous helmets etc.

They need to get every detail right, down to there name on the car!!!

But taking control of your favourite team would be awesome, or they need to release that sort of F1 game.

F1 Manager, you start of managing Virgin then the better? You can have a big team at the end :cloud9:
By JamesD89
I do want to take control of Ferrari, would be amazing, I would have Raikkonen and Alonso!!! What I think would be great is a DLC were you can download drivers previous helmets etc.

But taking control of your favourite team would be awesome, or they need to release that sort of F1 game.

F1 Manager, you start of managing Virgin then the better? You can have a big team at the end :cloud9:

It's been made. EA Sports did one a long time ago. It had Eddie Jordan on the front I think.
By stonemonkey
An F1 management game, definitely not my cup of tea. I tried the motoGP 09/10 demo and did not like it at all, come back Namco. Only games I'm waiting for atm are F1 2010 and GT5.
By Jamie

It's been made. EA Sports did one a long time ago. It had Eddie Jordan on the front I think.

A better version :thumbup:
By Cubejam
The more videos I watch the more excited I feel. I'm more excited about this than the actual season.

If it looks that good in Arcade mode & unfinished.. then... what's it going to look like in simulation mode & finished! :D
By darwin dali
The more videos I watch the more excited I feel. I'm more excited about this than the actual season.

Weirdo - that's like preferring masturbation over schmex with a partner :wink::hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!