FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
By Robert12010
I won the Championship in Season 1 of a 7 Season Career in the Lotus Racing. Lewis blew it in the last two races so I was able to leapfrog him. This was playing the game between Medium and Hard difficulties.

It's like you have to put the game on Expert just to get the other drivers to perform realistically, never mind yourself.

Spot on, The game isn't great...I have gone to Sly Cooper trilogy now, I have now gained my love back for the PS3 :heart:

I have raced up to Monaco in the medium level, won every race, except one? Bloody Webber.....

:hehe: i tell ya thats not as bad as mine, i was on career mode (1st time), got to korea in season 2, then corrupted!, restarted and got to china (2nd time) in season1 and it corrupted again!, so im now in aus again! :hehe:

:rofl: You make me laught mate :thumbup:

:rofl: and since that, it corrupted AGAIN!!!! :rofl: and cheers mate :D:hehe:
By Jamie
LMAO!!! We have a Black Ops situation here of CORRUPTION :D
By Robert12010

:hehe: its like been part of a police force in south america
By Jamie

:whip:

:rofl: You make me LOL @ work :twisted:
By Robert12010

:whip:

:rofl: You make me LOL @ work :twisted:

:P:hehe:
By Hexagram
Just won the title on expert mode with Force India using a joypad! 8-)

That's sick dude. You must have some serious eye-hand coordination do to that with a pad and patience.

With the steering wheel I can't even win a race on expert.
:bowdown:

Instead of the triggers for gas and brake I use the right analog. So for Accelerate push up and brake push down and when you come around a corner you can ease the throttle up gently to feather the wheelspin.

Ah ya. Like GT5, I can see how that might work. I'll give it a shot. :thumbup:

Driving with just analog sticks is actually working for me. The triggers work nicely for changing gears. :thumbup:
By geetface9
WOOOOOOOOOOOT I've finally learned to play F1 2010 with manual gears on. I've always played all my racing games with automatic cuz I've never really been able to conceptualize the best way to drive with manual gears. But I was reading something about transmissions a week ago and all of a sudden everything in my head clicked, and I went home and had a go on Hockenheimring for about an hour and I was posting lap times of 1:20:2xx in my toro rosso on expert mode. I leave TC on cuz I don't have super fancy game pedals that have feedback so playing like that is a lot more irritating than enjoyable. I gotta tweak with my set up and see if I can break into the 1:19s :twisted:

Anyway, TL;DR - I'm proud of myself for finally learning to use manual gears on a video game :hehe:
By Cubejam
I quit playing F1 2010 months ago. It aggravates me so much to the point of self destruction. I ended up finishing my 4th season just crashing into walls just to get it over and done with.

Direction buttons are broken on my wheel so I cant use that & the controller is poo on there, can't control it. So the game is worthless without a wheel IMO.

Decided to play black ops and WRC 2010 instead.
By Robert12010
I quit playing F1 2010 months ago. It aggravates me so much to the point of self destruction. I ended up finishing my 4th season just crashing into walls just to get it over and done with.

Direction buttons are broken on my wheel so I cant use that & the controller is poo on there, can't control it. So the game is worthless without a wheel IMO.

Decided to play black ops and WRC 2010 instead.

i had the same problem about a week ago , with mine! in bahrain (again), and wanted to change tyres and i couldnt do it! :twisted:
By geetface9
Are you guys all playing this on the PC or what? I play on xbox 360 and the only glitch I've encountered is the one where you get passed up real bad in the pit lane. I'm on my 3rd season too so I've had quite a bit of play time...probably at least 75 hours by now
By Jensonb
Are you guys all playing this on the PC or what? I play on xbox 360 and the only glitch I've encountered is the one where you get passed up real bad in the pit lane. I'm on my 3rd season too so I've had quite a bit of play time...probably at least 75 hours by now

PlayStation 3 here. But if you've only noticed one bug in the Xbox 360 version you're just not looking hard enough. The game is riddled with them.
By Robert12010

mines on xbox 360
By Cubejam

I'm on 360, I'm back into the game now I have had some time away from it. That glitch has been fixed in the patch they released in January or December. I take it you haven't got live to update it for you?

I'm on Season 6 of 7, 2nd year at Williams. hopefully I can get an offer from McLaren at long last at the end of this season.
By Jamie
Forget your 360's :rofl:

I am a PS3 and they are better....Just because I said sooo lol!

But I gave up @ monaco, I might cheat it & just drive over the chicane right after the tunnel. You know which bit I mean and you know You've done it ;)
By Robert12010
Forget your 360's :rofl:

I am a PS3 and they are better....Just because I said sooo lol!

But I gave up @ monaco, I might cheat it & just drive over the chicane right after the tunnel. You know which bit I mean and you know You've done it ;)

:rofl::rofl:

See our F1 related articles too!