FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
By Robert12010
Just won the title on expert mode with Force India using a joypad! 8-)

That's sick dude. You must have some serious eye-hand coordination do to that with a pad and patience.

With the steering wheel I can't even win a race on expert.
:bowdown:

:lurker:

poor you, i have it between medium and hard
By Hexagram

That's sick dude. You must have some serious eye-hand coordination do to that with a pad and patience.

I put it on medium and then customise the ai up to legend.
By Robert12010

I put it on medium and then customise the ai up to legend.

what does ai mean? :hehe:
By The_Stig_Money
I just got my copy last night and stayed up untell 4! It is addicting

I started a 7 season career, started racing for Lotus next to Jarno Trulli.

My first race i was P9 and finished 7

My second race i was P6 and finished 1st thanks to rain ( I am already tired of rain and the real season has not started yet )

I am messing with the assists alot and having to restart sessions
By The_Stig_Money
I just finished my first season and now I am driving for McClaren next to JB, LH was my rival for season 1 and i took his car

I will sign with a Red Bull team as soon as they offer me a contract

I noticed this "little" glitch when i raced in Korea, notice the lap time
By Jensonb
I just finished my first season and now I am driving for McClaren next to JB, LH was my rival for season 1 and i took his car

I will sign with a Red Bull team as soon as they offer me a contract

I noticed this "little" glitch when i raced in Korea, notice the lap time

Game is riddled with bugs. Even after the patch.

Still not quite as annoying as the fact that all times set by the AI in Practice and Qualifying are simulated, and therefore the other cars on the track are little more than window dressing.
By FRAFPDD
Racing for 5 seasons in my first ( i race in an online league and only just decided to play career) racing four sauber,won in bahrain, 8th in australia, punted off by Massa in Malaysia, thats how far i am so far. Racing with no assists.
By Jamie
I have raced up to Monaco in the medium level, won every race, except one? Bloody Webber.....
By Robert12010
I have raced up to Monaco in the medium level, won every race, except one? Bloody Webber.....

:hehe: i tell ya thats not as bad as mine, i was on career mode (1st time), got to korea in season 2, then corrupted!, restarted and got to china (2nd time) in season1 and it corrupted again!, so im now in aus again! :hehe:
By Jensonb
I won the Championship in Season 1 of a 7 Season Career in the Lotus Racing. Lewis blew it in the last two races so I was able to leapfrog him. This was playing the game between Medium and Hard difficulties.

It's like you have to put the game on Expert just to get the other drivers to perform realistically, never mind yourself.
By Irv the Swerve

Instead of the triggers for gas and brake I use the right analog. So for Accelerate push up and brake push down and when you come around a corner you can ease the throttle up gently to feather the wheelspin.
By Hexagram

Instead of the triggers for gas and brake I use the right analog. So for Accelerate push up and brake push down and when you come around a corner you can ease the throttle up gently to feather the wheelspin.

Ah ya. Like GT5, I can see how that might work. I'll give it a shot. :thumbup:
By FRAFPDD

WHOA WHOA WHOA, guys....you have got to get youselves a wheel, youll have so much more fun. If you have the space and money that is, but seriously, such a great thing to have for a racing game.
By Robert12010

WHOA WHOA WHOA, guys....you have got to get youselves a wheel, youll have so much more fun. If you have the space and money that is, but seriously, such a great thing to have for a racing game.

racing wheel...good fun :yes:
By Jamie
I won the Championship in Season 1 of a 7 Season Career in the Lotus Racing. Lewis blew it in the last two races so I was able to leapfrog him. This was playing the game between Medium and Hard difficulties.

It's like you have to put the game on Expert just to get the other drivers to perform realistically, never mind yourself.

Spot on, The game isn't great...I have gone to Sly Cooper trilogy now, I have now gained my love back for the PS3 :heart:

:hehe: i tell ya thats not as bad as mine, i was on career mode (1st time), got to korea in season 2, then corrupted!, restarted and got to china (2nd time) in season1 and it corrupted again!, so im now in aus again! :hehe:

:rofl: You make me laught mate :thumbup:

See our F1 related articles too!