FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
By Mark_Jones
nope.. can't see it, but I saw some previews somewhere else.. game looks really good although I don't think it will compete to sims like Rfactor or GTR. Should be a nice game to play on consoles.
By Jensonb
Wrong section! But the game looks amazing. It's nice to see a developer who actually care about the sport making the game.
By Mark_Jones
Should work fine.

Negative, it says its a "private video" so you'll have to make it a public video or find us another link
By ChOnG
Looks superb, wont appeal to simulation freaks like myself :D but im a huge f1 fan and will buy the game for the whole career experience.
By scotty
For those struggling, you click on one of the various boxes that appear across the bottom once you press play and get that message...
By Trypt
OOh! That looks awesome, I can't wait to tackle that, at least if it ever comes to the PC, I don't bother with consoles.

I still play the last F1 game on the PC, it has been remade for the current cpu/vid setups and looks amazingly good (but nothing compared to what this game looks like)

Please come to PC!
By ChOnG
OOh! That looks awesome, I can't wait to tackle that, at least if it ever comes to the PC, I don't bother with consoles.

I still play the last F1 game on the PC, it has been remade for the current cpu/vid setups and looks amazingly good (but nothing compared to what this game looks like)

Please come to PC!

Its coming to PC dont worry :) and will be using dx11 same as dirt2.

See our F1 related articles too!