FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By formula1KR
Hello everybody, I'm new hear [Edited by tex]

formula1KR,
Welcome to the forum but you were advertising your forum/site without permission. Here is the link to the proper forum and please read the "Posting Guidelines" at the top, thanks :wink: .

viewforum.php?f=6

tex
By texasmr2
why was his post edited, he said he wasn't here to advertise.

Besides its a French forum lol, this is an English one.

His posts were edited because he DID advertise his forum/site in his first aswell as his second post so I kindly asked him to follow the forum rules and guidelines. Regardless of it's nationality the rules and guidelines apply to all. :)

tex
By cap-dude
Technically he never did advertise his website.

As far as I remember, he posted no link to his forum, neither did he mention it's name. How would we find this website, or even know it exists. Not advertising.
By texasmr2
Technically he never did advertise his website.

Incorrect.

As far as I remember, he posted no link to his forum, neither did he mention it's name.

Incorrect.

All it comes down to is he needs permission to advertise or is promote a more coherent term? I have spoken with him via pm and all is good :yes: .

tex
By Juliet P
So, are you a mod again, Tex? Your name doesn't show up in green, but you seem to have mod permissions to edit posts etc.

I'm confused... :rolleyes:
By scotty
Locked for the moment until a solution is reached. Will be reopened in due course! :)

See our F1 related articles too!