FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By EwanM
The second round of the Moto GP season has been postponed until October due to the travel chaos in Europe.
By texasmr2
October crap I'll have more gray hairs by then :(:hehe: .
By Jamie
No it does. :S

I was asking lol :)

Indeed. Unfortunately it was shunted to BBC3 on Sunday to make way for the Masters.

Do you watch it on Eurosport VB? Same with Jack and James on WSBKS?

We get Nick Harris and Gavin Emmett. I think they are official MotoGP commentators, (there are riders comments as well as they come into paddock after they have retired or crashed, at times) I've been listening to them ever since i started watching MotoGP. Anyone else heard of them? or do the british and others get thier own commentators?
There are 3 channels telecasting MotoGP this season in India, went up from 2 last season, its ridiculous. (side note: there is no one doing LaLiga though, shame really)

I've heard of them and heard some of their commentary. I think the BEEB uses them for their red button coverage of the Moto2 and 125 races. For Moto GP we get Charlie Cox and Steve Parish for BBC and on Eurosport we get the dream team of Julian Ryder and Toby Moody.

I used to watch it on euro sport but i prefer the Aussi :thumbup: He makes me laugh and there commentary is good, the WSBK is okay but i really only watched that for Ben Spies if i am to be honest.....I want the Ducati's to win this season in WSBK!

Also how is Rossi?? I herd he had an accident!!!!

Forza Rossi!!!

Get Better Boy!!!
By EwanM
He's fine. He'll have plenty of time to recover anyways, now the race has been cancelled.
By headless
He was given go ahead to race anyway
By cap-dude
Damn, no Moto GP till 2nd May then. No F1 or Gp2 till 7th May.

No Motosport next weekend then. Ah well, I need to seriously get work done anyway. At least I've no distractions.
By Jamie

No Motosport next weekend then. Ah well, I need to seriously get work done anyway. At least I've no distractions.

:bs:

I really am mad about this :thumbdown:

My petrol head needs are not fed!!!
By EwanM

BTCC Rockingham?
By Jamie

BTCC Rockingham?

Don't watch it. When's next DTM?
By DOOOMKULTUS
This is interesting, VB hasn't posted something yet, His old love :rolleyes: Lorenzo won. Under too much joy aye?
He's really strong at the end.
Pity for Pedrosa. And Kalio 10 places jump from last to 7, incredible. People were having tyre issues though.

On a side note, today I was wondering what if races were longer in duration, would that make for exciting races, esp. in F1.
The things with limited number of tyre allocations, tyre wear with long races and more room for engine configuration (power,reliability,etc) from diff. teams etc over long distance? And much more.
Was just wondering, sry to post it over here, watching the race and seeing rossi,pedrosa, spies have issue with tyre i just thought of it.
By EwanM
This is interesting, VB hasn't posted something yet, His old love :rolleyes: Lorenzo won. Under too much joy aye?
He's really strong at the end.
Pity for Pedrosa. And Kalio 10 places jump from last to 7, incredible. People were having tyre issues though.

On a side note, today I was wondering what if races were longer in duration, would that make for exciting races, esp. in F1.
The things with limited number of tyre allocations, tyre wear with long races and more room for engine configuration (power,reliability,etc) from diff. teams etc over long distance? And much more.
Was just wondering, sry to post it over here, watching the race and seeing rossi,pedrosa, spies have issue with tyre i just thought of it.

:rofl::rofl:

Did you see the MOTO 2 race? What a series that is turning out to be. Although I still have my reservations about it being a spec series.

And well done Pedrosa. That was absolutely mighty performance. Worthy of him jumping into the lake.

I'm not as big a Rossi fan as what some people are on here, but you cannot deny his brilliance. Anyways to cut to the point, don't you feel that if he had been fit this weekend that he himself would have passed Pedrosa and have probably won?
By DOOOMKULTUS
Did you see the MOTO 2 race? What a series that is turning out to be. Although I still have my reservations about it being a spec series.

And well done Pedrosa. That was absolutely mighty performance. Worthy of him jumping into the lake.

I'm not as big a Rossi fan as what some people are on here, but you cannot deny his brilliance. Anyways to cut to the point, don't you feel that if he had been fit this weekend that he himself would have passed Pedrosa and have probably won?

Missed Moto2 this weekend, heard it was crazy, will see repeat. Ya the 1st race was hinting at it being really great.

Lorenzo into lake was fantastic. his celebrations are up there with Rossi's. I would give lot more credit to Pedrosa in regards to Rossis's problem, they were also having tyre issue i am sure by the end. Disappointed that Stoner didn't get into the mix.

See our F1 related articles too!