FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By texasmr2
How about that Texan!! No really I found myself getting all tensed up, just like watching F1, and thinking I need to watch more MotoGP :yes: .
By bud
sorry bud but i know he's an ozzy and stuff but he's driving the Ferrari Bike.

Yeah and you follow a Ferrari test driver :D Stoner is the only bloke representing a Union Jack in the field this year..... youd think you poms would follow your colonial folk! :P
By Jamie
How about that Texan!! No really I found myself getting all tensed up, just like watching F1, and thinking I need to watch more MotoGP :yes: .

There you go...Spies is just proving himself, when he over took Dovi? Beautiful. Really well done!!

He sent me a free T-shirt in the post!!!!
By Jamie
He sent me a free T-shirt in the post!!!!

You know him or something?

Ben Spies, i write to him allot since like the ol' days. He won the title and sent me a free t shirt :)
By Gaz

Yeah and you follow a Ferrari test driver :D Stoner is the only bloke representing a Union Jack in the field this year..... youd think you poms would follow your colonial folk! :P

:rofl:

But his bike looks like the ferrari...
By Jamie

:rofl:

But his bike looks like the ferrari...

I would love Spies to ride for them :thumbup:
But i would Love Rossi to move to Ducati then Spies get the main ride there with Lorenzo :thumbup:

WHAT FERRARI TEST DRIVER DO YOU FOLLOW??:confused:
By EwanM
So what does everyone thing aboot the new lassie on the BBC then? Female Jake?

The coverage has been changed, feels too BBCF1...
By DOOOMKULTUS
We get Nick Harris and Gavin Emmett. I think they are official MotoGP commentators, (there are riders comments as well as they come into paddock after they have retired or crashed, at times) I've been listening to them ever since i started watching MotoGP. Anyone else heard of them? or do the british and others get thier own commentators?
There are 3 channels telecasting MotoGP this season in India, went up from 2 last season, its ridiculous. (side note: there is no one doing LaLiga though, shame really)
By EwanM
No it does. :S

I was asking lol :)

Indeed. Unfortunately it was shunted to BBC3 on Sunday to make way for the Masters.

Do you watch it on Eurosport VB? Same with Jack and James on WSBKS?

We get Nick Harris and Gavin Emmett. I think they are official MotoGP commentators, (there are riders comments as well as they come into paddock after they have retired or crashed, at times) I've been listening to them ever since i started watching MotoGP. Anyone else heard of them? or do the british and others get thier own commentators?
There are 3 channels telecasting MotoGP this season in India, went up from 2 last season, its ridiculous. (side note: there is no one doing LaLiga though, shame really)

I've heard of them and heard some of their commentary. I think the BEEB uses them for their red button coverage of the Moto2 and 125 races. For Moto GP we get Charlie Cox and Steve Parish for BBC and on Eurosport we get the dream team of Julian Ryder and Toby Moody.

See our F1 related articles too!