FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By EwanM
Quali starting soon,should be interesting :)

Thank god Moody and Ryder are back on Eurosport.
By McLaren

and no adverts during the race :D
By EwanM

and no adverts during the race :D

Yep. Punch Cox
By cap-dude
Brilliant race.

Still can't believe Stoner fell. It's crazy to think of all people, that he was the one rider running in top lot to lose it. But it sure made things exciting. I really thought Dobby or Hayden where about to take the win away from Rossi. Still was a great scrap. Unlucky for Hayden. Those Honda's really are mighty down the straights. Lorenzo's charge right at the end was pretty impressive as well. With an injury you'd expect a rider to fade near the end of the race, but he really pulled it out of the bag. Amazing stuff overtaking Dobby.

Spies was something special as well. He was on the pace of the leaders for most of the race.
By headless
Ducati fast
By Jamie
SPIES YOU WHAT, WHAT?????

OH YER!!!

HE IS THE MAN!!!!
:cloud9:
By DOOOMKULTUS
Rossi's Average Top speed was 8 KMph slower than Barbara and Dovi. Thats huge(its just the average, top of worst for these riders is more disturbing).
All Yamaha's seem really bad at top speed at the moment, Ducati and Honda seem pretty superior in this department.

Rossi still won, he was the slowest of all the riders, :hehe: thats what a champ is.
By texasmr2
I watched the race yesterday and it was fantastic, gotta watch more.
By racechick
Just watched the race, had it recorded. RRRROOOOOOSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!! Love 'im!! Still the king. Slowest bike along the straight but won :D:D The new American guy looks good-Spies.That Honda is insane in a straight line!!! Stoner??? Oh dear. :hehe: (Sorry, he's not my favourite)

See our F1 related articles too!