FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By Jamie
I'd have a Vauxhall VXR8 over that anyday :)

Holden HSV GTS you mean :P

OMG! I never realised they stole that :O
Which i cheaper?
By bud

Which i cheaper?

whered you think it came from? hehe
By Gaz

Which i cheaper?

Yeh i'd have a Monaro any day.

but the insurance company would laugh at me then hang up.
By madbrad
My favourite Holden model is the McGroyne.
By texasmr2
bud,
Please post the pic you found for me way back when of my favorite Holden, you know which one right :wink: , hint the heart of a Skyline :) ????

tex
By racechick
What do you think to this one? this can go upside down. You can take it out on the road too.

Reynard Inverter
New Reynard track day toy could be the closest thing to F

The only way is up(side-down)Designed in a spare office at the Honda F1 facility, featuring an aero body developed from actual Indy racing experience, offering F1 levels of cornering and built with the knowledge and expertise of one of the world’s leading race car manufacturers… could the road-legal Reynard Inverter be the track day enthusiasts’ ultimate wet dream?

The brand new Reynard is a race-ready two-seater designed to meet regulations for Class C of the 750 Motor Club Bike Sports Championship. It packs a 175bhp, 14,000rpm Fireblade engine into a sparrow-like 400kgs frame and those uncompromisingly aerodynamic body panels exert so much downforce from 100mph to its 150mph maximum it could theoretically race upside-down on the ceiling – hence the name ‘Inverter’.
By madbrad
I still prefer Holden McGroyne.
By bud
I still prefer Holden McGroyne.

who doesnt

bud,
Please post the pic you found for me way back when of my favorite Holden, you know which one right :wink: , hint the heart of a Skyline :) ????

tex

Oh crap i forget, was it the VL turbo?
GM Holden in the late 80s had a deal with Nissan to sell the Calais with the RB30DET engine from the Skyline range.
Last edited by bud on 17 Jan 10, 14:46, edited 1 time in total.
By texasmr2
Oh crap i forget, was it the VL turbo?
GM Holden in the late 80s had a deal with Nissan to sell the Calais with the RB30DET engine from the Skyline range.

Yah I believe that is the one and it also had the Lotus tuned suspension correct?

fake but amazing!

Wrong again :rolleyes: !!!!
By Jamie

Which i cheaper?

Can't believe it!
By bud

Which i cheaper?

Can't believe it!

a big Aussie designed and built car with an American V8 you thought came from Vauxhall? :hehe: cmon they only build wee cars!
By madbrad
When I was a litle kid my best friend's mom drove a Vauxhall Viva. Probably about a '70 or so model year. It's small and it's a wagon but has only 2 doors, like a VW Fox wagon. I spent all those years wondering how the heck one buys a Vauxhall in Canada!
By 7UpJordan
What do you think to this one? this can go upside down. You can take it out on the road too.

Reynard Inverter
New Reynard track day toy could be the closest thing to F

The only way is up(side-down)Designed in a spare office at the Honda F1 facility, featuring an aero body developed from actual Indy racing experience, offering F1 levels of cornering and built with the knowledge and expertise of one of the world’s leading race car manufacturers… could the road-legal Reynard Inverter be the track day enthusiasts’ ultimate wet dream?

The brand new Reynard is a race-ready two-seater designed to meet regulations for Class C of the 750 Motor Club Bike Sports Championship. It packs a 175bhp, 14,000rpm Fireblade engine into a sparrow-like 400kgs frame and those uncompromisingly aerodynamic body panels exert so much downforce from 100mph to its 150mph maximum it could theoretically race upside-down on the ceiling – hence the name ‘Inverter’.

Is this that project you mentioned ages ago being done by your friend Mr Reynard? :P

See our F1 related articles too!