FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
They are both motorsports and have their own unique characteristics. To me its like Moto GP vs NHRA drag racing, just doesn't make sense. The only thing is Nascar and F1are both popular for various reasons. One does not relate to the other so much as its just what you prefer to spend your time watching.

see this clip by two men that know both sports inside and out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvUYz9f1XDc
By zurich_allan
Two completely different aspects of motorsport with a different skill-set required to compete in each. I watch both, I prefer F1.
Last edited by zurich_allan on 30 Dec 09, 22:52, edited 1 time in total.
By headless
Nascar is 10000000% better
By Cueball

r u kidding me? nascar is nasCRAP all they do is just drive in circles big deal,formula 1 is much better they drive in a circuit and have very special car parts and they expensive but nascar or should i say nasCRAP is not expensive
By vaptin

r u kidding me? nascar is nasCRAP all they do is just drive in circles big deal,formula 1 is much better they drive in a circuit and have very special car parts and they expensive but nascar or should i say nasCRAP is not expensive

chill dude, hes only messing.
By headless

So which do you prefer?
By Cueball

chill dude, hes only messing.

yeah ok lol but still i hate that crap
By Cueball

So which do you prefer?

I think you know if you read it carefully

well what do you think? :whip:
By headless
how old are you?

why you wanna know ?

i am quite young the E-N-D.

He is actually, because i'm his brother.

Sorry I aint following
By Hansy

So the problem with NASCAR is not being expensive? I wish F1 wasn't so expensive, it would be more attractive to new teams and investment...

Anyway, I never watched NASCAR, but I've seen the movie Cars, which I guess is quite like Nascar, and found it kinda cool xD
By bud

Anyway, I never watched NASCAR, but I've seen the movie Cars, which I guess is quite like Nascar, and found it kinda cool xD

haha now thats funny! :P

See our F1 related articles too!