FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By racechick
So here's my new car :) The sad bit is the yellow car in the background(my old one) has to be scrapped. I liked that car :( Still I now have my new one and im pleased with how it looks.

By darwin dali
Oooh, that's so cute! Do you breast feed or give it the bottle?
By racechick
Breast of course!!
By racechick
Congrats Racechick! If Im ever in Nottingham, I'll spot you before you spot me :wavey:

:D Yeah not a car to go sneaking around in :hehe::hehe:
By racechick
I see you've parked it in a parent and child space as well.

Thats the parking at the garage where it came from.......mind you thats not a bad idea for parking! It Is my baby.
By darwin dali
Breast of course!!

Ah I see. No formula then for your baby, only pure organic goodness :wink:
By racechick
Breast of course!!

Ah I see. No formula then for your baby, only pure organic goodness :wink:

Thats right :)
By myownalias
So what the 0 - 60 time?!?! Does the go faster stripes make a difference to performance? could it beat Luca Badoer around a track?!?! admittedly that's a low benchmark! :hehe:

But seriously I heard that the Suzuki Swift is a good little car; nippy little city car!
By Rivelution
Congrats on the new car RC. :) Sucks about your old car though, I would've kept something from the car like the shift knob or something, but I'm a hoarder so go figure. :hehe:
By racechick
Congrats on the new car RC. :) Sucks about your old car though, I would've kept something from the car like the shift knob or something, but I'm a hoarder so go figure. :hehe:

Yeah I should have done that. lots of good memories. Its been to Silverstone LOADS of times.
By racechick
So what the 0 - 60 time?!?! Does the go faster stripes make a difference to performance? could it beat Luca Badoer around a track?!?! admittedly that's a low benchmark! :hehe:

But seriously I heard that the Suzuki Swift is a good little car; nippy little city car!

Er about 10secs i think, would dearly love it to be 4, but with the addition of the stripes im pretty certain Id beat Badoer :D

See our F1 related articles too!