FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
By Gaz
Agreed! The number of times I'm walking down a street and a guy hiding in an alcove picks me off in a cheap shot are preposterous. I've taken to always following behind someone else whenever possible.

Campers & Snipers are my number 1 targets. Any opportunity to shoot them and you better believe they're going to feel it.

I play free for all, so when you come across campers, they're extremely ghey. I use the heart beat sensor on big maps like Afghan so I can see those douche bags. I hate campers so much, nothing says "I have small testicles" more than being a camper. Snipers don't bother me, but I agree with RA Dunk, noob tubers are useless. :irked:

Gaz: dude thats a crazy knife kill :eek: I love throwing knives in MW2 :D

I unlocked the Heartbeat Monitor today...Damn that thing makes MW2 multiplayer sooooooo much easier. As soon as I had it, I started coming in the top 3 on my team (Team Deathmatch) in every game. My problem has always been, I'm fine at killing dudes, but finding them before they find me is not usually my strong suit. HBM solves that :thumbup:

You probably don't check your uav to often than? I usually suppress all my guns, and I use the 'ninja pro' perk which makes you undetectable on the heartbeat sensor and it makes your footsteps quieter. So basically the only way people find me is if they visually see me.

Thats how i work and i use SMG's or the USP with the Tac Knife.
By RA Dunk
Just unlocked CTF in M/P, finally a decent gametype!!
By Jensonb
Agreed! The number of times I'm walking down a street and a guy hiding in an alcove picks me off in a cheap shot are preposterous. I've taken to always following behind someone else whenever possible.

Campers & Snipers are my number 1 targets. Any opportunity to shoot them and you better believe they're going to feel it.

I play free for all, so when you come across campers, they're extremely ghey. I use the heart beat sensor on big maps like Afghan so I can see those douche bags. I hate campers so much, nothing says "I have small testicles" more than being a camper. Snipers don't bother me, but I agree with RA Dunk, noob tubers are useless. :irked:

Gaz: dude thats a crazy knife kill :eek: I love throwing knives in MW2 :D

I unlocked the Heartbeat Monitor today...Damn that thing makes MW2 multiplayer sooooooo much easier. As soon as I had it, I started coming in the top 3 on my team (Team Deathmatch) in every game. My problem has always been, I'm fine at killing dudes, but finding them before they find me is not usually my strong suit. HBM solves that :thumbup:

You probably don't check your uav to often than? I usually suppress all my guns, and I use the 'ninja pro' perk which makes you undetectable on the heartbeat sensor and it makes your footsteps quieter. So basically the only way people find me is if they visually see me.

UAV is a Kill Streak, so it's not here all the time. Heartbeat Monitor is always on.
By RA Dunk
What level do you unlock the heart beat monitor?
By johnswhite
Modern Warfare 2 is very realistic first person shooter. Personally I will choose Modern Warfare 2, you get to do different things. When you will keep playing uncharted 2 for a while it will start to get boring and repetitive.
By Gaz
how long did it take your guys to complete single player by the way? took me like 5hrs the first time then 30seconds the second time.
By Rivelution
:hehe:

I'd say it took me like 6 hrs or so the first time, and about 3-4 hours the second time (mostly because I didn't watch the cut scene's the 2nd time). Dude I thought Ghost sounded a lot like Gaz, well it turns out the same guy does the voice for both of them. :doh:
By bud
i havent even finished the single player yet. I still cant believe Russia would invade America. i mean cmon! :hehe:
By Rivelution
i havent even finished the single player yet. I still cant believe Russia would invade America. i mean cmon! :hehe:

I liked it. I wish they did actual CIA missions though.
By Jensonb
I am addicted to it! and.... they killed Ghost!!! :O

Gaz came back this time, he can come back again.

In fact, he's getting his own game.
By Gaz
I am addicted to it! and.... they killed Ghost!!! :O

Gaz came back this time, he can come back again.

In fact, he's getting his own game.

I'm not really leaving dude

See our F1 related articles too!