FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
By Gaz
fantastic game truly cinematic game play

:yes:

For those who haven't played it, it is an amazingly fun game. Took me awhile to get used to the new multiplayer maps, but that's just because I'm slow to adapt.

I died again.

shot in the face then set on fire. :(

Ghost? How come they always kill off the cool character. :irked: Oh well, at least Price was around.

Is it me, or are the multiplayer maps in CoD 4 better? Thats the only gripe I have against the game.

I like the maps i don't see why they can add the original maps tho?

There's cheats already out for PC aswell saw a guy running around with a fully automatic sniper rifle... :rolleyes:
By McLaren

For those who haven't played it, it is an amazingly fun game. Took me awhile to get used to the new multiplayer maps, but that's just because I'm slow to adapt.

I died again.

Ghost? How come they always kill off the cool character. :irked: Oh well, at least Price was around.

Is it me, or are the multiplayer maps in CoD 4 better? Thats the only gripe I have against the game.

There's cheats already out for PC aswell saw a guy running around with a fully automatic sniper rifle... :rolleyes:

Don't they use PB for it online for the PC ?
By Gaz

I died again.

Don't they use PB for it online for the PC ?

No its going though Steam so its Valves VAC: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valve_Anti-Cheat
By Rivelution

Haha that sucks, I play on xbox live and they're really strict about modding. Doesn't bother me as much as campers. I :censored: hate campers!!! :irked:
By bud

Haha that sucks, I play on xbox live and they're really strict about modding. Doesn't bother me as much as campers. I :censored: hate campers!!! :irked:

haha Campers are wimps. my Granny can be a camper and she is dead! thats how easy it is :D
By RA Dunk
f,ing noob tubers do it for me, I hate the feckers :thumbdown::censored:
By Jensonb

Agreed! The number of times I'm walking down a street and a guy hiding in an alcove picks me off in a cheap shot are preposterous. I've taken to always following behind someone else whenever possible.

Campers & Snipers are my number 1 targets. Any opportunity to shoot them and you better believe they're going to feel it.
By emma
I try to play COD... but I'm a bit rubbish at it, really :hehe:
I'm only two missions into the single player campaign, but my boyfriend and I have spent ages on the Spec Ops missions. They're an awesome addition to the game.
By Rivelution
Agreed! The number of times I'm walking down a street and a guy hiding in an alcove picks me off in a cheap shot are preposterous. I've taken to always following behind someone else whenever possible.

Campers & Snipers are my number 1 targets. Any opportunity to shoot them and you better believe they're going to feel it.

I play free for all, so when you come across campers, they're extremely ghey. I use the heart beat sensor on big maps like Afghan so I can see those douche bags. I hate campers so much, nothing says "I have small testicles" more than being a camper. Snipers don't bother me, but I agree with RA Dunk, noob tubers are useless. :irked:

Gaz: dude thats a crazy knife kill :eek: I love throwing knives in MW2 :D
By RA Dunk
Anybody else think the Airport bit in single player was a wee bit extreme lol, I wasnt expecting to just walk into a airport loaded with people and start shooting lol :eek:

I could see how some people might have been a bit offended by this TBH , but hey ho i shot the f,ing lot even the ones who were crawling :D
By Jensonb

I play free for all, so when you come across campers, they're extremely ghey. I use the heart beat sensor on big maps like Afghan so I can see those douche bags. I hate campers so much, nothing says "I have small testicles" more than being a camper. Snipers don't bother me, but I agree with RA Dunk, noob tubers are useless. :irked:

I unlocked the Heartbeat Monitor today...Damn that thing makes MW2 multiplayer sooooooo much easier. As soon as I had it, I started coming in the top 3 on my team (Team Deathmatch) in every game. My problem has always been, I'm fine at killing dudes, but finding them before they find me is not usually my strong suit. HBM solves that :thumbup:
By Rivelution

I unlocked the Heartbeat Monitor today...Damn that thing makes MW2 multiplayer sooooooo much easier. As soon as I had it, I started coming in the top 3 on my team (Team Deathmatch) in every game. My problem has always been, I'm fine at killing dudes, but finding them before they find me is not usually my strong suit. HBM solves that :thumbup:

You probably don't check your uav to often than? I usually suppress all my guns, and I use the 'ninja pro' perk which makes you undetectable on the heartbeat sensor and it makes your footsteps quieter. So basically the only way people find me is if they visually see me.
By RA Dunk
Who found the blow up doll in single player then?

:P

See our F1 related articles too!