FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
By Rivelution
yes but was the airport level necessary though?

Not really, but it does a good job of setting the mood of the game. At least IGN warns people about it.
By IceManpjn
Epic game. 8-)

Has anyone here played it?

Not yet, but played the original Modern Warfare and loved it. MW2 is high on my wish list.
By Gaz
fantastic game truly cinematic game play

If anyone wants to join me for spec-ops mod its Steam:Longbow
By Rivelution

:yes:

For those who haven't played it, it is an amazingly fun game. Took me awhile to get used to the new multiplayer maps, but that's just because I'm slow to adapt.
By Gaz

For those who haven't played it, it is an amazingly fun game. Took me awhile to get used to the new multiplayer maps, but that's just because I'm slow to adapt.

I died again.

shot in the face then set on fire. :(
By RA Dunk
Just completed single play, awesome to say the least, some of the fighting is f,ing "intesnse" though :eek:

Single player get's 10/10 from me

Multiplayer is crap on the PC version though, Just a pity IW fcuked up with the no dedicated servers thing :screwy:
By bud

If anyone wants to join me for spec-ops mod its Steam:Longbow

ill be honoured to fight next to you :hehe:
By McLaren
Just got mine out of the box :) and had an hour on it.Singleplayer only so far but it looks awesome I must say :thumbup:
Still getting used to the controls on the ps3 after doing loads of fps's on the pc for years.
By Jensonb
Played through all the Single Player and a bit of Multiplayer. Great game :thumbup:
By Gaz
Just got mine out of the box :) and had an hour on it.Singleplayer only so far but it looks awesome I must say :thumbup:
Still getting used to the controls on the ps3 after doing loads of fps's on the pc for years.

aye its miles better on the PC i tried it on my mates PS3 didn't like it.

too used to KB and Mouse
By Rivelution

I died again.

shot in the face then set on fire. :(

Ghost? How come they always kill off the cool character. :irked: Oh well, at least Price was around.

Is it me, or are the multiplayer maps in CoD 4 better? Thats the only gripe I have against the game.

See our F1 related articles too!