Mark Webber
5%
Sebastian Vettel
17%
Lewis Hamilton
22%
Kimi Raikkonen
7%
Raikkonen has won a race and gained many podiums in a car that isn't even close to being in the top 3 best cars... easy choice really!
Barrichello, he has proved that age is no barrier as long as the skill and desire are still there.
Hamilton because he's been competitive in an awful car. Closely followed by Raikkonen who's done the same. Both have well and truly overachieved for what they were given, the same can't be said for any of the top four.

Ditto.
This is a difficult choice... Lewis did solid. Rubens had a fantastic season...
But Kimi outdid his car and team. Caught flames and ate ice creams, and next year he can make $45 million while sitting at home.
And all that while speaking in monosylabes. He's the man! :thumbup:
It's a hard decision to make; Button is world champion but was he the best driver of the of year, I don't believe so; for the first half of the season he had a car that was grossly superior to his rivals (with the exception of his team mate) and struggled in the second half of the season once everyone else caught up with the Brawn.

So my vote goes to Kazuki Nakajima for managing to not score a single point despite having a half decent car to drive!

Or alternately Lewis Hamilton because he managed to drag the McLaren Mercedes from a lower midfield team into a race winning team in the 2009 season.
Honourable mentions for Kimi Raikkonen for the same reasons and Mark Webber for having his best season ever coming back from injury!
Vettel has been the standout for me. Kimi did amazingly to score as heavily as he did in a car that not only wasn't competitive to begin with, but after halfway through the season, was no longer being developed. Lewis had an easier job scoring his late season points as the McLaren was genuinely on the pace by the last third of the season but i think that can be attributed at least in part to Lewis's commitment behind the scenes and pushing the team to develop the car. So those are the three for me.
Hamilton because he's been competitive in an awful car. Closely followed by Raikkonen who's done the same. Both have well and truly overachieved for what they were given, the same can't be said for any of the top four.

Ditto.

Double Ditto.

He's shown how good he really is by winning in a car that bad.
What a surprise: fan boys and girls voting for Button. Button's driving has sucked this season. If those who voted for him took a more objective view, they'd see that guys like Hamilton, Raikkonen and Rosberg did far better jobs. Both did well against their team mates, both put in some great performances in average cars that were not the most drivable, and both lead their teams well.

See our F1 related articles too!