FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
By Gaz
the title of this thread is sacrilege.

:eek:

Waddya expect? DD doesnt like Senna.

I don't like Schumacher but i don't go around calling him a Prick... :hehe:

Sorry DD you can not call the Greatest Driver in the History of Formula 1 a P*ck

:nono:
By EwanM
Sorry DD you can not call the Greatest Driver in the History of Formula 1 a P*ck

Pick? Pack? Puck? :confused:

You can't call Senna the greatest driver in the history of Formula 1 either.
By Amanda
He was a bit of a prick on this occasion. He's human, we all have our moments.

You just don't hear of drivers taking a pop at each other anymore. If Nelson Piquet had been in Heidfeld's place this weekend he'd have got out and tried to flatten Sutil, or at least kick him a bit :wink: Hunt would have stood at the side of the track berating him as he passed and then he'd have decked a marshal. Ahhh, the good old days. I wonder if the current drivers ever get up to this sort of thing in private.
By Denthúl

You just don't hear of drivers taking a pop at each other anymore. If Nelson Piquet had been in Heidfeld's place this weekend he'd have got out and tried to flatten Sutil, or at least kick him a bit :wink: Hunt would have stood at the side of the track berating him as he passed and then he'd have decked a marshal. Ahhh, the good old days. I wonder if the current drivers ever get up to this sort of thing in private.

The aftermath of Spa 2008..? And to be fair, Heidfeld did imply that Sutil needed a brain :P
By Gaz

i dunno

nearly got to fisty cuffs here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWRvhA0Y ... re=related

starts around 1:14
By EwanM

i dunno

That's only because Alonso doesn't take bull.
By Gaz

i dunno

That's only because Alonso doesn't take bull.

TOMA
By Rivelution
If Nelson Piquet had been in Heidfeld's place this weekend he'd have got out and tried to flatten Sutil, or at least kick him a bit :wink:.

Are you referring to Piquet Senior?
By Amanda
If Nelson Piquet had been in Heidfeld's place this weekend he'd have got out and tried to flatten Sutil, or at least kick him a bit :wink:.

Of course. Piquet Jnr. would be the one causing the crash.
By Rivelution

Oh ok, I was just gonna say Piquet Jnr wouldnt have done sh!t. He probably would have daddy sue Sutil or something :rolleyes:
By Amanda

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SXbGDcMeo8

Saaaalaaaaazzaaaaar!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v41YR37R ... PL&index=7

See our F1 related articles too!