FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
What is with society today?

:hehe: They all taste the same really doesn't mean I'm going to show my face in public dressed like them though.

:hehe: They all taste the same really doesn't mean I'm going to show my face in public dressed like them though.

You wouldn't be saying that if we had to ration them.

Trying to rationalize with the opposite umpalumpa has been proven to be 99% fruitless in it's endeavor.

Trying to rationalize with the opposite umpalumpa has been proven to be 99% fruitless in it's endeavor.

:hehe::rofl::thumbup:

I agree. However this past week i've felt like Andy Williams
Just because I said that, strictly for humorous reason's, does not mean I will stop trying :D .

Amanda,
Just having some fun so please don't take it wrong ok? So "how you doing?"! :wink:
Just because I said that, strictly for humorous reason's, does not mean I will stop trying :D .

Amanda,
Just having some fun so please don't take it wrong ok? So "how you doing?"! :wink:

No offence taken, I was too busy laughing at the word filter ("umpalumpa"). I did wonder if you were calling me a short orange person for a minute. :hehe:

OK it is not an F1 car, but anyhow, nice color

I used to know a girl at college with a bright pink car. It had daisy stickers all over it and a big fluffy steering wheel. Mind, she did look like a Barbie :banghead2:

I used to know a girl at college with a bright pink car. It had daisy stickers all over it and a big fluffy steering wheel. Mind, she did look like a Barbie :banghead2:

my girlfriends sister has a pink honda jazz. I can never decide if it worth more or less than a normal one.

less because a bloke would never buy it
more because there is strange women around who would love it.

my girlfriends sister has a pink honda jazz. I can never decide if it worth more or less than a normal one.

I guess some women just love pink, I hate it personally (she says while wearing a pink dressing gown :blush: ), especially on a car. It should be banned, unless you're this lady of course...

I guess some women just love pink, I hate it personally (she says while wearing a pink dressing gown :blush: ), especially on a car. It should be banned, unless you're this lady of course...

Dude you guys, she did that to support a breast cancer foundation!! Not because she likes pink.

Dude you guys, she did that to support a breast cancer foundation!! Not because she likes pink.

Oops, In that case Bravo to her. Who is it?

See our F1 related articles too!