FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
I have to disagree about the Brabham fan car, however this is a thread about looks over anything else, so I suppose it does count.

I never said it was a bad car performance wise so you don't really disagree with me Ewan :wink:
I have to disagree about the Brabham fan car, however this is a thread about looks over anything else, so I suppose it does count.

I never said it was a bad car performance wise so you don't really disagree with me Ewan :wink:

No but what I mean is I don't think it looks bad. But again some people may, like yourself, but that is ok.

No but what I mean is I don't think it looks bad. But again some people may, like yourself, but that is ok.

I stand corrected. I'll grant that it's not the ugliest f1 car I've ever seen, the 'Lobster Claw' still wins that one in my opinion, but I still wouldn't be giving it any beauty awards.

I stand corrected. I'll grant that it's not the ugliest f1 car I've ever seen, the 'Lobster Claw' still wins that one in my opinion, but I still wouldn't be giving it any beauty awards.

Yeah I suppose looks have alot to do with the marketing side of the sport, however if it's fast (Ok the ugly ones usually aren't)... :P
Wow at the FW8B I was thinking about it the other day when someone was on about the tyrell 6 wheeler

Actually i'm considering removing that from the worst list ... it's not bad looking at all after a few glances.
I'm not liking it at all. Far too many primary colours on there, it looks like someone's just used it as a mixing palette.
I'm not liking it at all. Far too many primary colours on there, it looks like someone's just used it as a mixing palette.

It's better than boring corporate McLaren
or Banana Brawn anyday.

See our F1 related articles too!