FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
By Jabberwocky
Guys if anyone follows me on Twitter, my account was hacked. So don't open any messages from me. Password has been changed so all good now.

Sent using NCC-1701
By spankyham
Guys if anyone follows me on Twitter, my account was hacked. So don't open any messages from me. Password has been changed so all good now.

Sent using NCC-1701

Oh dear, you of all people having a hackable password. I'll bet it's upgraded now. :yes:

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
By Jabberwocky
Oh yes. To be fair I thought the old password was hard to hack

Sent using NCC-1701
By spankyham
Oh yes. To be fair I thought the old password was hard to hack

Sent using NCC-1701

Nowadays a min of ten characters, min 2 of each case, min 2 numerals and 2 special characters. No family member (including pets) names or birthdays, don't use 19 or 20 - that's a reasonable start.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
By Jabberwocky
It is a completely made up word, unless you are a fan of a really obscure sci-fi book series. With a couple of specials thrown in

Sent using NCC-1701
By Hammer278
https://twitter.com/roscoeANDlewis

Roscoe has a twitter account

Deary me.... :hehe:

Wow....reading some of those 'tweets' there, I can't believe I'm saying this of an F1 driver but get a life Lewis.
By 1Lemon

Wow....reading some of those 'tweets' there, I can't believe I'm saying this of an F1 driver but get a life Lewis.

I hope it wasn't actually made by Lewis, and was by a fan; but I'm, not actually sure on this one, Lewis could well have created this.
By stonemonkey

I hope it wasn't actually made by Lewis, and was by a fan; but I'm, not actually sure on this one, Lewis could well have created this.

Maybe one of the other drivers.
By myownalias

Maybe it's Lewis' outlet as when he uses his own account, it tends to get him in hot water... blame it on the dog! :wink:
By 1Lemon

Maybe it's Lewis' outlet as when he uses his own account, it tends to get him in hot water... blame it on the dog! :wink:

Maybe it's because I'm a dog, that's what Ali G says.
By darwin dali
Doesn't twitter and tweet come from twat?
By stonemonkey

Be a bit of a shock to hear a twat tweeting. You think it should be called twatter instead?
By darwin dali

Be a bit of a shock to hear a twat tweeting. You think it should be called twatter instead?

Possibly...

See our F1 related articles too!