By racechick
He looks tasty

Sent using NCC-1701

"Go ahead, MAKE MY DAY."

:thumbup::clap::hehe:
By darwin dali
Rabbit pfeffer - yummmmmmm!!! :cloud9:
By racechick
This little guy is not mine, but I borrow him from time to time. He is absolutely adorable!! Only six months old, desperate to please and soooooo clever!!
image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By operaman
This little guy is not mine, but I borrow him from time to time. He is absolutely adorable!! Only six months old, desperate to please and soooooo clever!!
image.jpg

As long as it's not yappy.
By racechick
image.jpg

No. I hate yappy or barky dogs. I don't think this one knows how to bark , just occasionally does this throat clearing noise that passes for a bark. Or cries with excitement.
By operaman
image.jpg

No. I hate yappy or barky dogs. I don't think this one knows how to bark , just occasionally does this throat clearing noise that passes for a bark. Or cries with excitement.

I was attacked by a fully grown German Shepherd when I was 8, so generally speaking I am not fond of dogs.
By racechick
image.jpg

I was attacked by a fully grown German Shepherd when I was 8, so generally speaking I am not fond of dogs.

You'd like this one, would be unable to resist him. :) he's a complete whimp, scared of other dogs but loves people when he's used to them.
By operaman
image.jpg

You'd like this one, would be unable to resist him. :) he's a complete whimp, scared of other dogs but loves people when he's used to them.

I can resist all foo-foo dogs ..... English Sheepdogs, on the other hand, are wonderful. :wavey:
By racechick
My two.
[youtube]RreH2qNix0k[/youtube]

Couldnt see video on ipad but have now. :rofl: little white dog was having a good time....reciprocation not necessary :hehe::hehe:
By operaman
My two.

Couldnt see video on ipad but have now. :rofl: little white dog was having a good time....reciprocation not necessary :hehe::hehe:

Videos don't show up on my computer either.
By racechick
image.jpg

is it an apple? i love my ipad but it has some damned annoying traits!!! i can see where the android gang are coming from!
By operaman
image.jpg

is it an apple? i love my ipad but it has some damned annoying traits!!! i can see where the android gang are coming from!

No, it's not. This is the only site on which it happens, so it must be some sort of compatibility issue between my settings and this site. I have no video of the bunny in action, but there is this.

Hmmm, doesn't seem to work. :(
Last edited by operaman on 18 Jan 14, 19:10, edited 2 times in total.
By Hammer278
My two.

Videos don't show up on my computer either.

The guy at the bottom kept looking back at WB for help, pleading away to free him off that horny mofo and all WB does is continue recording his suffering with an evil grin.....animal cruelty right there.
By racechick
image.jpg

No, it's not. This is the only site on which it happens, so it must be some sort of compatibility issue between my settings and this site. I have no video of the bunny in action, but there is this.

is it a bunny???? i thougt it was a dog!
i get vids on this site no problem unless im on my ipad, then i get some but not others. i think apple donbt like Flashing. but i still dont know why some work and not others :shrug:
By operaman
image.jpg

is it a bunny???? i thougt it was a dog!
i get vids on this site no problem unless im on my ipad, then i get some but not others. i think apple donbt like Flashing. but i still dont know why some work and not others :shrug:

I think we are confusing posts. The vid was a dog (not mine) and I can't see it. The bunny is mine, but no video and apparently the stills don't show up. Time to make an espresso and watch the race from Wengen. :banghead:

See our F1 related articles too!