FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By sbhall
I can play 6 football matches a day with my mates. Doubt i would last 10 minutes in the EPL.
Footballer is not fit enough to drive F1, a F1 driver is not fit enough to play football. There you go, problem solved. :thumbup:

No thats s***

No its pretty much dead on
By headless
I can play 6 football matches a day with my mates. Doubt i would last 10 minutes in the EPL.
Footballer is not fit enough to drive F1, a F1 driver is not fit enough to play football. There you go, problem solved. :thumbup:

No thats s***

What ever you say pretty boy
By texasmr2
It's all relative for christ-sakes

Chill out

:censored: you

:nono: Just because you posted a :censored: smilie does not mean you should be disrespectful so you do need to chill. Both footballer's and F1 driver's are very fit and I cannot answer honestly because each sport has different area's which must be focused on.

If we cannot stay within reason on this debate it may very well be locked.
By sbhall

No thats s***

What ever you say pretty boy

I dont know if your insulting me or flirting with me. its pretty creepy.
By headless

Chill out

:nono: Just because you posted a :censored: smilie does not mean you should be disrespectful so you do need to chill. Both footballer's and F1 driver's are very fit and I cannot answer honestly because each sport has different area's which must be focused on.

Should just ignore it Tex, everyone else did.
No offence or dig intended. :D

Whatever you want babe
By texasmr2
I guess it was not as funny as I thought at the time :hehe: , unlocked, have fun .:wavey:
By sbhall

Chill out

Should just ignore it Tex, everyone else did.
No offence or dig intended. :D

Whatever you want babe

uh..... :thumbdown:

See our F1 related articles too!