FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

From your dishwasher to F1 memorabilia, advertise here! For regulars only.
By djrickyb
#127953
I have a pair of Platinum tickets for sale for tomorrows Grand Prix.
Seats are in the covered Copse B Grandstand (just up from the Start/Finish line) and include Park & Ride tickets.
I won these in a competition from Vodafone but can't make it.
They are unnamed so anyone can use them.

I am in Lincoln so can meet anywhere around the area

£300 the pair, no offers.

Rick

01522 703 666
#127966
djrickyb wrote:I have a pair of Platinum tickets for sale for tomorrows Grand Prix.
Seats are in the covered Copse B Grandstand (just up from the Start/Finish line) and include Park & Ride tickets.
I won these in a competition from Vodafone but can't make it.
They are unnamed so anyone can use them.

I am in Lincoln so can meet anywhere around the area

£300 the pair, no offers.

Rick

01522 703 666
http://www.forumula1.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5360" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!