FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

The glamourous side of motorsport (please keep it clean)
By welshie
:slap:
By scotty
Arriba! Mr. Chubby fits right in there! :twisted:

:hehe::boobies:
By scotty
Apart from Nigella Lawson....

edit: haha, or -

By Denthúl

She actually looks quite pretty :)

I'm not overly bothered what a woman looks like (that being said, I seem to find a lot more women attractive than most of my friends do - these could very well be linked), as long as she isn't overweight to the point where it's actually a danger to her. I'd be more interested in who she was. After all, what's the point in having a display piece if all you're going to do is argue? :rolleyes:

I never really found Nigella Lawson attractive.

Also, I never quite got the whole 'i can has cheezburger' thing. The only time I've found it amusing is in Cat Face... :P
By McLaren Fan

She actually looks quite pretty :)

I'm not overly bothered what a woman looks like (that being said, I seem to find a lot more women attractive than most of my friends do - these could very well be linked), as long as she isn't overweight to the point where it's actually a danger to her. I'd be more interested in who she was. After all, what's the point in having a display piece if all you're going to do is argue? :rolleyes:

I never really found Nigella Lawson attractive.

Also, I never quite got the whole 'i can has cheezburger' thing. The only time I've found it amusing is in Cat Face... :P

Yeah, the blonde one is alright, and though the dog does look pretty cute, I don't get the caption either. :confused:
By welshie
It's saying those women have eaten too many cheeseburgers :P

See our F1 related articles too!