FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

The glamourous side of motorsport (please keep it clean)
By texasmr2
Well, uh. Most people just call me weird. :/

Thank you, though.

I would not call it weird just easy :hehe: .

:rofl:

:confused:

Show me a man who says he does not care about a womans looks and I will show you a liar. :yes:
By darwin dali
Well, uh. Most people just call me weird. :/

Thank you, though.

I would not call it weird just easy :hehe: .

:rofl:

:confused:

Show me a man who says he does not care about a womens looks and I will show you a liar. :yes:

Not necessarily: desperate men may screw anything with a skirt on (or not) :P:twisted:
By shani182
I like to think there are still guys out there with good intentions.
Well...I hope.
By Big Azza
Well...I hope.

You know one thing that amazes me about women. They seem to think they know what men want. And what men want is often quite misinterpreted. All my guy friends (avoiding the term boyfriends :) ) do not really care how drop-dead gorgeous you are.

That's why these celebrities who battle anorexia and have boob jobs tick me off. Did they ask me how I felt on the issue?

I mean, severely obese, yeah I have a problem with that. But if you're lighter than 103 kg then you're fine. I'm 103 kg, but not fat. I'm 6 foot 4. And heavy boned. I swear. But sorry plus-sized ladies. I'm taken. By a slim Asian girl.... But that's NOT the point. I would've gone for any girl. I swear. :blush:
By texasmr2
Well...I hope.

First off what is your meaning of 'good intentions'? You want all men to be mortars of morality yet your avatar pic suggest something else in that you want men to drool over you in a sexual content but when you get what you want/deserve you play the morality/good intentions card :rolleyes: . Like most young/inexperienced women you need to decide what you want or you need to drop your defense's and get into the game. It's just hilarious how most young women, with limited life experience, think they actually know what a man actually wants :hehe: . You want a man to take control or be the aggressor yet when they do they get nothing but 'your coming on to strong' :yes: . Make up your daym mind! Oh sorry that was like asking the Pope to attend my birthday party :hehe: .

tex

PS,
Great post and clarification of my point bud and Riv:thumbup:
By shani182
My definition of good intentions is a guy who won't use me as a piece of a s s and actually appreciate who I am as a person. I've had boyfriends who have just tried to get with me to use me and brag to their friends. You can classify me as inexperienced tex, but you have no idea what kind of guys I've met. And don't talk condescendingly towards me because I'm younger than you. Experience hasn't got that much to do with age.

Don't destroy my hope :P

See our F1 related articles too!