FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

The glamourous side of motorsport (please keep it clean)
By shani182
By the way, what's wrong with my avatar? :confused:
It's nothing sexual :/
By texasmr2
My definition of good intentions is a guy who won't use me as a piece of a s s and actually appreciate who I am as a person. I've had boyfriends who have just tried to get with me to use me and brag to their friends. You can classify me as inexperienced tex, but you have no idea what kind of guys I've met.

Don't destroy my hope :P

Maybe you should move to Texas! :D

I have no doubt you have been mistreated because of your looks and I'm sorry that has happened to you :( , it has actually happened to me aswell . It makes me so mad when women are treated disrespectfully.

And don't talk condescendingly towards me because I'm younger than you. Experience hasn't got that much to do with age.

I was not being condescending sorry you took it like that I only speak the truth AND if you think experience has NOTHING to do with age pm me in another 10-20yrs, I bet your outlook will have changed :wink: .

Answer this riddle ok? Why do women always think they are the ones being used, last time I checked men have feelings also?
By shani182
I know men have feelings, and I respect them, I promise (:

And sorry tex, not moving to Texas. I love australia way too much.
By shani182
But I might come visit sometime :/
Any idea where Plano is?
One of my friends live there and I was gonna go visit.
Totally broke right now though :/
By texasmr2
I know men have feelings, and I respect them, I promise.

Thanks for saying that :cloud9: . Conversations way get alittle heated/emotional sometimes but the main thing is that in the end an appreciation for both sides/opinions etc etc is reached. :)

And sorry tex, not moving to Texas. I love australia way too much.

I had to try! :(:hehe:

Any idea where Plano is?
One of my friends live there and I was gonna go visit.

Plano is about a 5hr drive north from Houston. You could fly into Houston and we could barbecue and then make the drive the next day, free room and board! :thumbup:

Totally broke right now though.

Yah I know the feeling believe me :irked::( . Oh well atleast you know my home is always open to you and other members of the forum :) .

Gregg
By Denthúl
Well, uh. Most people just call me weird. :/

Thank you, though.

I would not call it weird just easy :hehe: .

:rofl:

:confused:

Show me a man who says he does not care about a womans looks and I will show you a liar. :yes:

:rolleyes:

I didn't say I didn't care at all, but it's quite far down on my list of priorities. Intelligence and a good personality feature way further up because, put simply, they're far more important. You wouldn't marry a nice-looking wall, now, would you? ;)

My definition of good intentions is a guy who won't use me as a piece of a s s and actually appreciate who I am as a person. I've had boyfriends who have just tried to get with me to use me and brag to their friends. You can classify me as inexperienced tex, but you have no idea what kind of guys I've met. And don't talk condescendingly towards me because I'm younger than you. Experience hasn't got that much to do with age.

Don't destroy my hope :P

Hooray, sense. :yes:
By bud

I didn't say I didn't care at all, but it's quite far down on my list of priorities. Intelligence and a good personality feature way further up because, put simply, they're far more important. You wouldn't marry a nice-looking wall, now, would you? ;)

Im sorry but youre not human
By Denthúl

Im sorry but youre not human

This, also, is probably true. :yes:

But then, I don't particularly care what you think. I'd be happier if I continued to make my choices this way, so, it really doesn't matter. :)
By bud
well you said you wouldnt date a pretty wall but would you date an ugly wall that you could hold a great convo with? :hehe:

to ignore looks is to ignore your own instincts. Afterall attraction is the mechanism of reproduction. nothing more nothing less! so you can say looks dont mean anything to you but as i said you would not be human as we havent evolved that way just yet.... :wink:
By Denthúl
well you said you wouldnt date a pretty wall but would you date an ugly wall that you could hold a great convo with? :hehe:

to ignore looks is to ignore your own instincts. Afterall attraction is the mechanism of reproduction. nothing more nothing less! so you can say looks dont mean anything to you but as i said you would not be human as we havent evolved that way just yet.... :wink:

The 'wall' comment was in relation to intelligence, not looks. ;)

I'm not saying that I would ignore how she looks, but it's not the most important thing to me by any means. Sure, if she's nice looking, I'll still talk to her (or rather, try to - still haven't nailed the old confidence thing >.<) but if it turns out she's not particularly nice, has no sense of humour, isn't particularly intelligent etc. then I'll just move on. I wouldn't continue an attempt to pursue a relationship with her because she's really good looking or awesome in bed. I want to find someone I can spend my life with, not have good umpalumpa with. At the end of the day, looks will fade (and quite quickly, in some cases). But the way a person is doesn't. Events may ultimately change things but, without interference, your personality will last a lot longer than your good looks ;)

You can say "you're not human" as much as you want, but what makes up a human is somewhat varied these days anyway. If there were strict criteria, I'm pretty sure we'd still all be out killing everyone of whom we may be jealous ;)

Edit: Aw, crap. I used the same smiley at the end of all my paragrahps >.<
By Denthúl
Denthul you cant argue with science so why try?

Science is clearly flawed if I live the way I do. :rolleyes:

Failing that, I'll just take not being human. It's far better for me :)
By Denthúl
Science isn't flawed maybe you're just not being honest with yourself? :twisted:

There's more chance of you declaring your undying love for Michael Schumacher! :P

Science is constantly proven to be flawed. How do you think we've come to know what we do? By proving (and, crucially, disproving) theories. And, like I said, I'll take the 'not being human' in the event that science somehow can't be flawed. :)

See our F1 related articles too!