FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss equipment & technique - show-off your photography here!
By Gaz
I'm sure you'd be fine. There are some parts in the East End that are actually quite nice. You know when you're getting into the bad areas; the quality of housing, amount of rubbish on the streets, and the number people wearing shell suits increases.

Sounds like Liverpool?

:rofl::rofl:
By Ste L
shame you didn't have a proper camera :(

some very nice automotive history there, would love to take a trip there :thumbup:
By scotty
I'm sure you'd be fine. There are some parts in the East End that are actually quite nice. You know when you're getting into the bad areas; the quality of housing, amount of rubbish on the streets, and the number people wearing shell suits increases.

Yeah, i know that. :) Although, i went into a chemist in Bridgeton once and there was a bouncer on the door... :eek::hehe:
By EwanM

Yeah, i know that. :) Although, i went into a chemist in Bridgeton once and there was a bouncer on the door... :eek::hehe:

LOL most of the chemists around Glasgow have those, as do the paramedics.

See our F1 related articles too!