FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
Some reckon this got AH on the worst dressed list this year because it left little to the imagination. BS I say! My imagination did plenty when I saw this pic and personally I like the "high beams" on.

AH with long hair looks miles better than AH with short hair...IMO. Longer hair helps her eyes not pop out too much.
She's always come off as the definition of "pretty ugly" to me. Her and Jennifer Garner. If you don't catch them in the right light...
Cookin you're f*ckin awesome.

That woman puts beyonce to shame. Whole new definition for 'dat bottom' right there.
Proof that God loves us

Proof that women were meant to have butts...
and a little bit of meat on their bones, eh?
Proof that God loves us

Proof that music, dancing and the arts can elevate our spirits :rolleyes:
Proof that God loves us

Proof that music, dancing and the arts can elevate our spirits :rolleyes:

I believe you missed the elevation of another part some of us own!! :twisted:
What are you saying Sags? Some of us cannot appreciate the arts? Some of us are only driven by a so far unmentioned part?

Are you straying into generalisation or even slight bigotry against the poor crude unsophisticated members of the male species? Or that of the member who started this thread that you have contributed to so far without umbrage?
:nono:

A bit harsh but maybe fair :hehe:
...A bit harsh but maybe fair :hehe:

Totally agree... harsh; but, FAIR... Image

p.s. you called me Sags? What are you saying? That women of a certain age begin to droop?

Are you straying into generalization or even slight bigotry against the poor deprecated members
of the female species population over a specific age?

A bit harsh; but, possibly fair! :hehe:
Oh common that's just plain paranoid Sagi, sorry Sagi58. It was actually a term of endearment derived from your nic
I am not a complete ****

Anyway in keeping with the spirit of the thread as expressed in the OP, what do you think of the dancer in my video?

I'll go first.

I would totally turn lesbian for audrey tatou.
Oh common that's just plain paranoid Sagi, sorry Sagi58. It was actually a term of endearment derived from your nic
I am not a complete ****

Anyway in keeping with the spirit of the thread as expressed in the OP, what do you think of the dancer in my video?

I'll go first.

I would totally turn lesbian for audrey tatou.

Ahem... I am not "common"!! :hehe: ((That's not to say I'm special, either!! :nono: ))

Considering the "abuse" you've meted out, lately, I'm not sure you find me "endearing"!! :P

The dancers in your video can definitely bust a move; but, while she's not my type, he's too young! :twisted:
I'm beginning to sense a little 'crushie' thing going on in this forum between sagi and Cookie. :groucho:

See our F1 related articles too!