FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
By 7UpJordan
[i]Senna’s 2001 Brazilian victory at Interlagos had been a long time coming and the McLaren star was simply overcome with emotion.[/i}

Either Senna turned his McLaren into a time machine or he must have borrowed Coulthard's helmet for that race. No wonder he overtook Schumacher in the wet! :hehe:
By EwanM
[i]Senna’s 2001 Brazilian victory at Interlagos had been a long time coming and the McLaren star was simply overcome with emotion.[/i}

Either Senna turned his McLaren into a time machine or he must have borrowed Coulthard's helmet for that race. No wonder he overtook Schumacher in the wet! :hehe:

:hehe: I noticed that too.
By darwin dali

We all know that McLarenFan has some 'issues' with keeping years of McLaren wins straight (cough*his sig* cough) :P
By texasmr2
Sounds like Gregg has taken another unfair side-swipe at people who may not have witnessed the race live and then tried to cover it up.

Wrong again :wink: .
By McLaren Fan
...just watching a rerun on YouTube does not give one the personal insight/feelings of that year and what took place unless you actually witnessed it firsthand as we did, sorry.

Most of you youngsters forget we oldtimers were there witnessing it firsthand, ya maybe just on TV but it was live, so tell us why your opinion is more correct than ours? :banghead:
By texasmr2
Whatever Chris, it's apparent that I did not explain myself correctly for you and you know I have a tendency of doing that. If the point I was trying to make was missed because of my error in wording I apologize but I'm not going to sit here and argue with you just because we disagree. I have my opinion and you have yours so lets move on and preferably back on-topic.

tex

See our F1 related articles too!